Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

†William Moore†

Falcons suck

136 posts in this topic

Perhaps Vincent Price err...I mean Arthur Blank can throw a post game hippity-hop concert to lift the spirits of your fans!

If only Atlanta had an owner that would allow his GM to sign players to outrageous contracts, hand-cuffing them whilst in rebuilding mode.

So, when is CJ gonna take that paycut?

If only Atlanta had an owner that would allow his GM to sign players to outrageous contracts, hand-cuffing them whilst in rebuilding mode.

So, when is CJ gonna take that paycut?

He actually restructured last week. Not that it means anything because they are just kicking the can. Hey, but at least we have a GM in place that realizes he is replacing a village idiot.

1 person likes this

'Kicking the can,' so to speak, usually ends up being a net positive, however, due to the cap inflation.  Since the actual value of the payout is a constant, the % of the cap that it represents goes down as the actual cap goes up.  Minor victory, but a victory nonetheless.

PS Alice is fat.

ATL will be 2-3 after monday

and Alice will still be a fat, dog fuging, useless ***** of a whiner.....you going to report that too you little bitch?

and Alice will still be a fat, dog fuging, useless ***** of a whiner.....you going to report that too you little bitch?

So you're telling me he reports mods to mods? wtf?

1 person likes this

oh yeah, he'll run to them with his diaper full of piss in a heartbeat

i prefer panthro's evocative "piggy whining"

whiniest little bitch this place has ever seen....present company included.