Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons suck

136 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I hate the Falcons as much as anyone but this...... :O

wl.gif

Posted · Report post

lol look at that one dude trying to look all chill

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

thems some big ol fake ass titties...and WTF is up with that ass monkey on the right?

Posted · Report post

lol look at that one dude trying to look all chill

That's gotta be that Falcon troll that used to come here last year. Dirty something or other. Can't remember his name.

Posted · Report post

Roddy White may also get shut down for the year. The most popular sentiment on the AFMB right now is to trade TG to the Broncos or back to the Chiefs, and if RW and JJ are to miss significant time, I'm inclined to agree. This isn't what he signed up for.

Posted · Report post

falcons suck, panthers suck, bucs really really f--king suck hahaha

i think the saints can go ahead and rest their starters for the rest of the season, I'm not sure anyone else in the nfc south gets 5 wins on the year (ok i'm exaggerating but not really by that much)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Roddy White may also get shut down for the year. The most popular sentiment on the AFMB right now is to trade TG to the Broncos or back to the Chiefs, and if RW and JJ are to miss significant time, I'm inclined to agree. This isn't what he signed up for.

I say make that trade and shut down RW, Baker and Spoon for the season.  Let our young LBs and CBs get a years worth of experience(aka getting beat)

Re-group for the 2014 season, which I just learned that we have to play a home game in London.

Posted · Report post

And to top it all of they have Roddy White, Juio* ( Even tho he's injured ),Tony G , and Stephen jackson. All types of weapons with nothing to show for it. Wish we spent that kind of money on our QB.

Posted · Report post

I say make that trade and shut down RW, Baker and Spoon for the season. Let our young LBs and CBs get a years worth of experience(aka getting beat)

Re-group for the 2014 season, which I just learned that we have to play a home game in London.

What do we do with MR then? That'd leave him with a horrible OLine AND no one to throw to. He wouldn't make it through the season.

Posted · Report post

What do we do with MR then? That'd leave him with a horrible OLine AND no one to throw to. He wouldn't make it through the season.

But he's cool as ice. No?

Posted · Report post

Damn, that sounds oddly familiar.

Posted · Report post

Umm... Catfish Alice pied me

I think I need to re-evaluate my life

2 people like this