Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A franchise record 7 sacks and 150 total yards allowed. I hope you guys can learn to like Chico. He is going to be in town a while.

39 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm still concerned i want the pedal to the metal the rest of the way. the 4th and 1 call i hope is a changing of this mindset. because the week before this game was pretty damn grim.

1 person likes this

Posted

all he's done is bought himself time.

it's one game. it was good, but it's not near enough.

what he's accomplished is letting us all know what he's capable of running here in charlotte.

he set the bar of expectation. now it's up to him to deliver this with consistency rather the consistently losing games and making excuses and passing off blame.

imo, he has to coach a game like this every week for the rest of the season for me to feel anywhere near good about him.

btw, i'm not talking about 38-0 blowouts, but i'm talking balls to the wall, non-stop aggression on both sides of the ball.

you want to play it safe? dominate on both sides of the ball.

3 people like this

Posted

I want a HC that can and will get his 53 to play every game with the intensity that the Panthers played with today and I don't think that RR is that HC. I recall wanting Fox gone because he played too conservative, completely changing the offensive and defensive strategy  after we gained a lead. Yeah, I know it sounds like I'm talking about Rivera but I wasn't, although I am when I say that Fox was better than Rivera but I don't want either one. I want a HC that can deliver what was delivered today, every game, not just when his job is on the line. I want a HC that can adapt during the game, to win the game, instead of having to wait to watch game film to see what we should have done. A plan, any plan is only successful as it's obstacles, you don't abandon the plan, you find another way to make it work...

Posted

Please return to the rock you crawled out from. No one likes you.

This

Posted

I like him but not as our HC

Posted

The problem with Rivera is that he has done this all before. He redeems himself, and you think "gee, I guess he's finally turned the corner". Then, bam, he goes right back to being too conservative. I hope he gets it now.

Posted

14 weeks is a while

Posted

Only thing to justify keeping him is a playoff berth

1 person likes this

Posted

As long as they call a game plan like they did today I have no problem with him being here. Because more times the not we will win games with how the Defense plays. But if he starts choking up under pressure again then he needs to go.

Posted

2-14

That little stat needs A LOT of improvement.

That stat will stand for eternity as we will now win every game 38-0

1 person likes this

Posted

If he keeps the team this focused all year and we make the playoffs he better be the HC next season

Posted

Can't believe we didn't break the record the way Eli was eating dirt in first half.