Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First frustrating experience for me today at BoAS today

66 posts in this topic

Posted

This happened at me too. I just looked at the people and told them to keep drinking their shitty domestic beers.

Posted

So today I'm at the game, our team is kicking ass. I want to cheer! I want to stand on my feet and give them the support they deserved. Well an older couple behind me every time my friend and I stood up during a play forced us to sit down. When a big play happens its habit for me to stand up, I don't give a fug about the people behind me. I'm a broke 17 year old and I don't get the opportunity to go to many games. I'm lucky to get to 1-2 a year so when I go I want to be as crazy as I can. They threatened to call security on my friend and I and all we were doing was standing. We weren't saying obnoxious things or anything, we rarely even cussed we were just cheering on our team. I stil enjoyed myself thoroughly, I mean we won 38-0 but look if you're gonna yell at people for being on their feet you have no business being at the game.

Wine and cheesers. When I was 20 in 2011 I made it to several games, sometimes hungover, sometimes drunk and thank god I never say infront of people like that. I stayed standing just for the hell of it and to spite all the shitty fans we have. This isn't a trip to the park.

1 person likes this

Posted

521699_10201873032298314_474481144_n.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

you should have texted security and said they were hitting people with loaded Depends

1 person likes this

Posted

Shoulda beat them at their own game.

Next time call security on them and claim that the old fugs are showing their weiners to children.

i was about to! I was looking for that number you text to report a problem but never noticed it
1 person likes this

Posted

That happened to me too! Some older lady told me to stop banging my chair. So I yelled at her: Are you kidding me!? This is a football game!

everyone around her was doing the same thing, so she lasted about 20 more minutes before she left.

4 people like this

Posted

They obviously haven't heard the fight song.

4 people like this

Posted

Typical Panthers fans.

Posted

i don't even fuging go to games anymore because of this pollyanna bullshit

1 person likes this