With your middle finger.

#17 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,146 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Frustrated me to see us go for it on 4th and inches and the Giants defense are waving their arms to get the crowd noise going.... in Charlotte

#18 WildCats

WildCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

Attached File  1379907268164.jpg   7.7KB   14 downloads

#19 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

so basically when i make it to BOA someone needs to have bail money for me

#20 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

I'd text security and tell them the old farts had spit on me. And then laugh at them until they left.

#21 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

should of just had sex with the old lady.

#22 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,312 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

Next time buy seats in section 529

#23 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

I don't understand how they "forced" you to sit back down.  Fug em.  If I pay good money for those tickets I'm gonna be on my feet a lot regardless of what anyone says.  I've honestly never had this problem at the stadium but I haven't been in about 3-4 years.

#24 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

This actually makes me really angry. It is EXACTLY these type of people that we need to make sure NEVER come to the stadium again. If you are not on your feet for a football game, you don't deserve to watch the football game. Hell, I think our fans should stand up the entire time, but I guess we have to improve step by step. If i was head of security, I would have kicked those people complaining out on the spot.

#25 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

My section was full of Giants fans.  Even when Pittsburgh plays here, there aren't as many opposing teams jerseys as there were yesterday.  Which made it all the more fun to see us blow them out.

And I do want to call out the good sportsmanship.  My son comes to all the games with me, and there were unprompted apologies for cursing, and some inside-out jerseys as a result of side bets during the game.  So even if it wasn't all Panther fans, still had a good time.

And FWIW to the OP, stand up when it makes sense to, sit down when they're huddled up or during time outs.  No one is going to throw you out for that, ever.  What they get you for is your reaction to the old farts, not for what they were complaining about in the first place.

#26 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,583 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:01 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

My section was full of Giants fans.  Even when Pittsburgh plays here, there aren't as many opposing teams jerseys as there were yesterday.  Which made it all the more fun to see us blow them out.

And I do want to call out the good sportsmanship.  My son comes to all the games with me, and there were unprompted apologies for cursing, and some inside-out jerseys as a result of side bets during the game.  So even if it wasn't all Panther fans, still had a good time.

And FWIW to the OP, stand up when it makes sense to, sit down when they're huddled up or during time outs.  No one is going to throw you out for that, ever.  What they get you for is your reaction to the old farts, not for what they were complaining about in the first place.

This. No one should stand up the whole game. 

Everyone should get rowdy when we are on defense.

Everyone should stfu when we are on offense.

Only children, women, and old people should do the wave.

easy rules to follow

#27 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,142 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

ahh the difference between buying a PSL with season tickets and buying a single game ticket.

#28 Mattiekrome

Mattiekrome

The Feast... Is Mine

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

I bet those people behind me were pretty pissed too, never did say anything though.  I do make sure they dont have any cups in the back of my seat prior to banging the seat against the back.  Had a guy do that to me, lost a half a beer and got wet socks/shoes out of it. 

#29 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,146 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

You don't have to stand up in order to be loud #justsayin

Seriously though, what is the importance of standing up? I get it on big plays or on third downs, but science suggests you can yell and bang on things just as well when sitting

#30 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

I stand up on defensive 3rd downs, because Thomas Davis said to. He scares me so I listen.

But seriously, the only thing I don't like is the idiots who stand the whole game. And cursing. There's no reason to be yelling vulgar words in a crowded area where you know you are always surrounded by small children.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com