Photo
- - - - -

Who's going to Phoenix to watch this team keep it going?

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#1 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

I went to phx two years ago when we played there last.  Cam's first game I believe and man it was  game....almost pulled it out like many others.  WE used redforce or something like that to take us to the game.  Its a charter bus that goes from chandler to the game, lets you bring your beer and all in and a cooler then has all the early games on 4 or 5 TVs to watch when you arrive and some good really good food.  We have 4 people going to this game and we're really pumped especially after this win.  Lets see if a handful of us can get together.  Everyone post what section your tickets are if you're going and what part of town you'll be staying so we can see if we can all meet up sat and have a few beers before the big game...

Sec 138 row 1, 4 of us

#2 DFive

DFive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

I'll be there with my GF and JayFlip for his 28th bday extravaganza.

Sec 130 Row 6 Seats 3-6

#3 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,264 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

I'll be there with my roommate. I forget the section off the top of my head but it is near DFive and JayFlip's seats. Would love to get to .500 that day.

We should organize a tailgate.

#4 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,264 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

My plan is to figure out where the team is staying and book my hotel last minute accordingly. Did the same thing in San Diego last season and got a chance to meet some members of the team and had a blast.

#5 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

Cardinals are having O line troubles too that means another open buffet...............LOL

#6 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,731 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

Can't wait!

#7 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,731 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

#HuddleWest

#8 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

Glad to see a handful of us are going so far....Two years ago there seemed like a decent Carolina fan base out there.....So hopefully it will be the same.  I think the bus that drops us off at the stadium for tailgating gets there about 1030 so we'll have to all figure out a spot to meet up for sure....Staying at the team hotel is a great idea...we did that in Kansas City last year we met steve smith, he was putting his credit info on his room when we were checking in and had a few words with him.  Man is a lot shorter than I thought, but a beast.....talked with greg olsen too....so it was  blast...RR was staying on the same floor as us too we shot the poo and talked about the Alabama game that was going on.....great guy...hopefully his coaching is about to start improving....

#9 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,264 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Glad to see a handful of us are going so far....Two years ago there seemed like a decent Carolina fan base out there.....So hopefully it will be the same.  I think the bus that drops us off at the stadium for tailgating gets there about 1030 so we'll have to all figure out a spot to meet up for sure....Staying at the team hotel is a great idea...we did that in Kansas City last year we met steve smith, he was putting his credit info on his room when we were checking in and had a few words with him.  Man is a lot shorter than I thought, but a beast.....talked with greg olsen too....so it was  blast...RR was staying on the same floor as us too we shot the poo and talked about the Alabama game that was going on.....great guy...hopefully his coaching is about to start improving....

The problem for me is finding where the team is staying and getting a room booked in short notice. Hopefully I can figure out where they are. I met Rivera in San Diego last season he is a great guy and fun to speak with. Also said hello to Cam, Alexander, Hardy, Joe Adams, DeAngelo, Amini and some others. 

#10 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

The problem for me is finding where the team is staying and getting a room booked in short notice. Hopefully I can figure out where they are. I met Rivera in San Diego last season he is a great guy and fun to speak with. Also said hello to Cam, Alexander, Hardy, Joe Adams, DeAngelo, Amini and some others. 

We're all staying in Chandler at the Hilton near the fashion mall or something....then taking that bus/tailgate charter bus.  Hopefully we can all meet up....

#11 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,598 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Very winnable game, especially how weak their oline is too. Getting to 2-2 would be great

#12 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,264 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

We're all staying in Chandler at the Hilton near the fashion mall or something....then taking that bus/tailgate charter bus.  Hopefully we can all meet up....

Remember to bump this thread a day or two before kickoff in Arizona so those of us that are there can figure out where we can all meet up and tailgate prior to the game. I thought I read somewhere that there are plenty of bars around the stadium. I'll be getting into Arizona Saturday afternoon and would like to go out in Phoenix that night. 

#13 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

I thought I read somewhere that there are plenty of bars around the stadium. 

I was there for the Super Bowl and I don't remember there being any bars around the stadium.  In fact, I don't remember there being too much around the stadium at all.  It's out in the middle of nowhere. 

I've been thinking of going with two other buddies.  I haven't been able to find any good flights yet so I'm not sure.  

#14 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,264 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

I was there for the Super Bowl and I don't remember there being any bars around the stadium.  In fact, I don't remember there being too much around the stadium at all.  It's out in the middle of nowhere. 

I've been thinking of going with two other buddies.  I haven't been able to find any good flights yet so I'm not sure.  

Bummer...looks look finding a friendly tailgate it is! Hope you can make it out West for the game. 

#15 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

The stadium is in glendale and is in the middle of nowhere....Lots of people tailgating though and when we went last time everyone was pretty chill, always have those few exceptions.  Also they won last time so after not much noise but after we blow them out not sure how nice they will be this time.  KEEP POUNDING!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com