Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's going to Phoenix to watch this team keep it going?

91 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought I read somewhere that there are plenty of bars around the stadium. 

I was there for the Super Bowl and I don't remember there being any bars around the stadium.  In fact, I don't remember there being too much around the stadium at all.  It's out in the middle of nowhere. 

I've been thinking of going with two other buddies.  I haven't been able to find any good flights yet so I'm not sure.  

Posted

I was there for the Super Bowl and I don't remember there being any bars around the stadium.  In fact, I don't remember there being too much around the stadium at all.  It's out in the middle of nowhere. 

I've been thinking of going with two other buddies.  I haven't been able to find any good flights yet so I'm not sure.  

Bummer...looks look finding a friendly tailgate it is! Hope you can make it out West for the game. 

Posted

The stadium is in glendale and is in the middle of nowhere....Lots of people tailgating though and when we went last time everyone was pretty chill, always have those few exceptions.  Also they won last time so after not much noise but after we blow them out not sure how nice they will be this time.  KEEP POUNDING!!!!

Posted

The stadium is right by west gate mall. There are some good bars in there. Someone mentioned staying in chandler. Just making sure you know that's a good 45 mins to an hour from thy stadium.

Posted

There's a yard house right by the stadium if you're into that kinda thing

Posted

They will restore a bit of faith in me if they win

Posted

I guess I didn't see all the stuff around in coming in on a tailgate bus....We might of been drinking a little around 8 am and on the bus which left at 930 to get there a little after 10ish.....I did read there are a few places near by to chill and drink....but tailgating is a good time.....

Posted

I'll be in the same time zone at least!

Posted

I'll be there, i got second section tix this time, front row/second section isnt bad, last time in 2011 i went i had row 7 lvl1, kinda close, but I'll be there, we need to set something up, if any of you are athletically inclined ill bring a ball.

Posted

What is the best way to figure out which hotel the team is staying at while they are in the area?

Posted

Count Down......a week until panther nations takes over the greater PHX area..... KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!

Posted

Count Down......a week until panther nations takes over the greater PHX area..... KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!

There's nothing "great" about the Phoenix area.