Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's going to Phoenix to watch this team keep it going?

91 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Arizona is where dreams go to die.

Posted · Report post

im in tucson but we go up every year. were taking our tailgating RV that we use for U of A football games. and im not sure what you guys are talking about but theres a huge mall/plaza right across the street next to the hockey arena. plenty of bars

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

im in tucson but we go up every year. were taking our tailgating RV that we use for U of A football games. and im not sure what you guys are talking about but theres a huge mall/plaza right across the street next to the hockey arena. plenty of bars

Sorry to poo on Phoenix in my last response, but Jesus, that heat is like letting Satan bare ass fart on you.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

OP, you should update the...OP to include confirmed Huddle West that will be attending. Then when we're closer to the date we can private chat details and shit so we can all see each other's ugly mugs before the dismantling of Carson Palmer 2.0

Posted · Report post

Sorry to poo on Phoenix in my last response, but Jesus, that heat is like letting Satan bare ass fart on you.

no problems man i hate phoenix too. tucsons hot enough as it is and phoenix is even hotter

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

KillaCam, you're probably gonna be in charge of this since you have a more intimate knowledge of landmarks we can easily meet at for tailgating.

Posted · Report post

Seriously considering making the 14 hour drive down from Denver...

Posted · Report post

Do it!!! How often do you get to see this team play?!? Also, what part of Denver? I used to live in Lakewood for a bit, and in North Glenn for a bit too.

Posted · Report post

Driving up to  Albuquerque then flying out....southwest has cheap deals....not sure what route is offered from denver....

Posted · Report post

What is the best way to figure out where the team will be staying in Arizona? I'm driving out from San Diego Saturday morning and hoping to get a room where the team is like I did last season when they came out to SD.

Posted · Report post

Flying in from Wichita to take section 137 row 7 seats 1 and 2.

Posted · Report post

Yessir!!1 We'll be in section 409. Its me, my girl and her mom. This will be my first time going to a NFL game and I doubt I'll get much sleep the night before. 

#HuddleWest!