Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camtheone

Who's going to Phoenix to watch this team keep it going?

91 posts in this topic

Sec 138 row 1 4 of us coming.....2 from new mexico, 1 from Indianapolis, and one from ATL (vikings fan but will have a Carolina shirt on hand for him) 

1 person likes this

Just bought tickets and flights from Charlotte. Sitting in section 125 row 1 in my blue cam Jersey. Let me know if anyone's tailgating.

1 person likes this

What time does everyone usually hit the stadium?  We're row 1 behind the endzone so we were wondering when other panther fans would enter....I can't remember if they warm up on the endzone our seats are or not....WE should all at least try to meet up before going into the stadium and go in a big carolina panthers unit then all drink a beer in the stadium and a toast prior to kick off....just random thoughts...haha....after a few beers tonight....I think I started the toast off early already.

I wish I would have used friday as a travel day....I'll be there early sat morning....I'm so pumped......so pumped....especially when we have that record of 2-2...can you say .500.....KEEP POUNDING!!!

on a side note after going to the AZ game in 2011 and seeing cam's first game, you really dont get a full understanding of just how physically impressive he is. just by watching him warm up you can see just how huge 6'6 250 is in person

2 people like this

HuddleWest bump

I'm planning on grabbing beers at yardhouse in westgate saturday night if anyone's interested.

What time is everybody getting there? I went in 11' but didn't meet up with anybody, this year I'm going really early, hoping to see some of you

If anyone is doing any pregaming or tailgating I am definitely in and will bring foodbooze!

I'm planning on grabbing beers at yardhouse in westgate saturday night if anyone's interested.

Love Yardhouse. Always try to find one when I travel.