Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CelibatePimp

Cam can't read defenses- Cam Newton Presser

104 posts in this topic

While we are talking about pressers, somebody please make when Ron Rivera puts on his sunglasses into a gif

3 people like this

yeah i was quite impressed with cam's presser. winning does cure everything.

1 person likes this

The people who say cam can't read defenses should really watch, it starts at around the 7:25 mark.

I was at the game today. Some of those routes take way too damn long to develop. Cam is sitting back there ready to chuck it downfield and our guys don't have their heads turned...they are still finishing their routes. And they already have plenty of space to make a play

During other games on TV it just looks like he's holding it too long....but you can't see the WRs on screen...

Point being the routes take too long. Cam is ready to fire it but he has to wait...

6 people like this

I'm a football nut and when Cam described what he "saw" I realized for the first time that I litterally know absolutely nothing about the inner workings of professional football.

It's kinda like the respect I gained for NASCAR drivers when I got in the petty racing experience car. It is indescribable wat those guys do. Cam IS a true QB. He sees wat he has time to see and more. I'm satisfied now.

2 people like this