Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam can't read defenses- Cam Newton Presser

104 posts in this topic

Posted

He isn't the only one. There are numerous people that pop up to pile on if and when our QB ever struggles.

I've said my peace, and he's pretty much only offering insults anyway, so I'm done.

Posted

Fug everybody

5 people like this

Posted

*insert one liner witty comment*

Posted

A big win sugar coats everything but read progression is one of CN's weaknesses. I don't know if it is a matter of reading defenses or field vision or if those are one in the same but it is what it is.

Posted

I am so happy that Cam hasn't forgotten how the media treated him during his days at Auburn. Now the media reacts like a spurned ex, talking mad poo about Cam while praising scumbags like RGKnee and offering the likes of Ray Lewis a job. I hope that when Cam wins us a Super Bowl that he continues to refuse interviews. fug the media. BURN THIS MUTHA DOWN CAM!

1 person likes this

Posted

I would love for Cam to do that but this media has shown over and over again that if you show arrogance you will instantly be vilified. Its now happened to our WR, our Owner, and most recently our QB. They dont see confidence or the smaller guy in the fight thats being picked on. They just see the arrogance.

Posted

Luck had a fine game as well Sunday. He didn't have to do a tremendous amount and that helped the team win. When we can consistently win without Cam having to put up huge numbers the happiest person on the team will be Cam too (and Sunday was an example of that despite the big numbers. . .because all we needed was a field goal ;) )

Posted

Someone is always going to find something wrong with Cam. I think we all need to ignore it and let Cam be Cam