Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byron Bell

29 posts in this topic

Posted

He was avg but that right side is horrible. Gettle needs to find some money and work his magic on that right side next off season.

Posted

this kind of reminds me- I'd really like to go back and watch our games without paying for the NFL subscription. if anyone can help me- PM me

Posted

I think in general maybe we should look towards an oline upgrade in 2014 the same way we did the dline in this year's draft. But having said that, I think the past two weeks were an embarrassment to those guys, and I think their pride demanded they step it up this week. I hope it continues beyond the bye.

Posted

Hell, I saw Chandler in there making some plays yesterday.

So, for Bell, good job I guess?

Posted

Still dont trust him and still want to upgrade early in the draft.

Posted

Didn't hear poo about him yesterday during the game. A great thing.

Posted

Byron Bell is pretty simple. He can hold up against NFL talent. But he can't cope with elite NFL talent.

Posted

good game but he needs to be replace

Posted

I don't know tbh.  I rewatched the game and he whiffed on a lot of blocks.  Just didn't have any huge glaring mistakes.   He did really good on kick outs.. but not very good at sustaining blocks (although not having one of his costly holding penalties was refreshing).

Posted

Watched the Colts yesterday.  They destroyed SF.  Their 2 tackles were rejects from other teams.  They played lights out vs. that D. 

1 person likes this

Posted

byronbell.jpg

Had a good game, no?

He did.  Problem was that he thought he did well the week before.  I expect after yesterday he will ask if he has to wait five years to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

1 person likes this

Posted

Love that pic :lol: