• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Byron Bell

I don't know tbh.  I rewatched the game and he whiffed on a lot of blocks.  Just didn't have any huge glaring mistakes.   He did really good on kick outs.. but not very good at sustaining blocks (although not having one of his costly holding penalties was refreshing).

Watched the Colts yesterday.  They destroyed SF.  Their 2 tackles were rejects from other teams.  They played lights out vs. that D. 

byronbell.jpg

Had a good game, no?

He did.  Problem was that he thought he did well the week before.  I expect after yesterday he will ask if he has to wait five years to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Guest Spider Monkey

this kind of reminds me- I'd really like to go back and watch our games without paying for the NFL subscription. if anyone can help me- PM me

Your local cable provider offers a DVR service.

We rush for over 170. Cam is only sacked once. No holding or false starts. And yet the O-line still gets dissed by most of you. Yup, the Huddle at its best.

Eli had some completions. Maybe we should bench the secondary, cuz, you know, like, that is unacceptable.

Rivera went for it on 4th and 7. Damm, maybe we should fire him too. Or bench Cam for starting the game so poorly.

We played the best game we've played in recent memory. Yet you still find something to fret over. God I love this interwebz thingy.

The Giants' pass rush has been pretty bad for the past couple of years. I am not sure this was exactly his biggest test. He made less mistakes for sure but he was still fairly poor overall, still struggling to consistently maintain blocks and get push in the run game.

He was alright. I can live with that. If he's just average I can live with that, but the 4 sack games can't happen, much less 1 or 2 sack games no.