• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Some were fairly ok...most seemed to be drunken mouth-breathing morons.  Saw one guy walking around with two beers spilling everywhere, slack-jawed, like he couldn't comprehend what was happening. 

To the Giant fan(s), who, when the announcer asked for a moment of silence prior to the singing of the National Anthem, you yelled out "Go Giants" to a silent stadium, yeah boy, really classy, keep up that Yankee asshole bullshit and then wonder why we hate you so fuging much. 

I think it was easily 40-60 Giants to Panthers fans in the concourses at least.  So damn happy today that we shut them up and they were the ones who walked out early, in shame, in tears, realizing their season is over.  

#2 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

I was at Buffalos in Asheville. They outnumbered us about 20 to 1. Hell, last week Bills fans outnumbered us.

#3 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Some were fairly ok...most seemed to be drunken mouth-breathing morons.  Saw one guy walking around with two beers spilling everywhere, slack-jawed, like he couldn't comprehend what was happening. 

To the Giant fan(s), who, when the announcer asked for a moment of silence prior to the singing of the National Anthem, you yelled out "Go Giants" to a silent stadium, yeah boy, really classy, keep up that Yankee asshole bullshit and then wonder why we hate you so fuging much. 

I think it was easily 40-60 Giants to Panthers fans in the concourses at least.  So damn happy today that we shut them up and they were the ones who walked out early, in shame, in tears, realizing their season is over.  

Sure like there isn't Southern assholes. 

#4 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

I know of one.  Or two maybe. 

#5 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,905 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

I was at Buffalos in Asheville. They outnumbered us about 20 to 1. Hell, last week Bills fans outnumbered us.

I'm getting ready to move to Asheville in November.....where's the best place to watch a Panthers game there?

#6 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

The Giant's fans also did not like leaving in my section. I might have taunted them as they left.

#7 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

I know of one.  Or two maybe. 

I maybe invading the South this year to watch a Panthers game.  Hopefully this Yankee will be a little more liked since I'll have Panthers gear on. 

#8 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,627 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

The Giant's fans around me seemed like big babies. This one guy behind us seemed to think that the big news story was how he was feeling about the game. Because he is a Giant's fan and they are important.

A bunch were being complete assholes on the walk out. One guy was following a couple around and ragging on the wife.

Would have gotten his ass beat elsewhere.

But the funniest part was when I came back into town for dinner and there was a lone Giant's fan in front of Rock Bottom just sort of screaming to himself. Game is over buddy

#9 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

I maybe invading the South this year to watch a Panthers game.  Hopefully this Yankee will be a little more liked since I'll have Panthers gear on. 

The fact I'll be leaving the next day to go back north should help. :)

#10 justone1panther

justone1panther

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:53 AM

#11 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,306 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

Screw all of those asshole Giants fans.

#12 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

They weren't pleasant doing the walk of shame. I was flipped off, cussed at, and reminded of their rings. 

#13 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,306 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

They weren't pleasant doing the walk of shame. I was flipped off, cussed at, and reminded of their rings.

Lol so awesome. It's great getting to walk out of there after a W.

#14 Coug Girl

Coug Girl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

I only saw a few. I honestly thought they were worse last year when they beat us. Completely no class to the home team that had lost. They ragged on our fans and what not. This year there were a couple rowdy ones mostly wearing Yankee paraphernalia, maybe that's why they were so rude. But where I was, not too many bad ones. I will admit they have too much pressure on all their teams to perform and when they don't, fans can be absolutely horrible. They are too used to having winning franchises whether it be baseball or football.

#15 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

Most of the Giant fans around us were androgynous to the point where I couldn't make out if they were men or women even if my life depended on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com