Photo
- - - - -

Giants fan observations at the game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#37 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Some dude flashed at me 4 fingers and yelled "4 SUPER BOWLS. HOW MANY DO YOU GUYS HAVE?" I replied back "Oh, 4. That's where you guys are gonna be picking in the draft this year"

#38 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Took this at the game.  Bahahahahahahaha!!!

25qc1u1.jpg

#39 Lloyd Christmas

Lloyd Christmas

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Some pissed off Giant fans were calling Manning......Sheli, LOL.

#40 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Fans in our section were fine, but at least one was only because her team was getting beat down so badly. Wife and I high fiving our friends two rows up across a group of Giants fans was fun. We always get one really dedicated fan of the other team in the single seat between us and the stairs and as usual, it was a knowledgeable, well mannered guy who cheered the few times he could and was great hanging out with the rest of the afternoon.

#41 sunset

sunset

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

I'm really surprised everyone has such bad things to say about the Giants fans.  I'm from north Jersey and have been to a few Jets and Giants games and the Jets fans are always soooo much worse. I mean little kids give you the finger and guys whip out their junk.  I went to the Giants/Panthers game the year that the Cardinals happened decked out in Panthers gear and the Giants fans were awesome.  Had that been a preseason Jets game I probably would have had beer dumped on me!

#42 Kyle82

Kyle82

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

I sat beside a Giants fan and another Giants' fan ' with a Green Bay jersey on.....WTF?

Why do fans of other teams wear jersey's of other teams that we are'nt even playing that day much less this year????

#43 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

I'm really surprised everyone has such bad things to say about the Giants fans.  I'm from north Jersey and have been to a few Jets and Giants games and the Jets fans are always soooo much worse. I mean little kids give you the finger and guys whip out their junk.  I went to the Giants/Panthers game the year that the Cardinals happened decked out in Panthers gear and the Giants fans were awesome.  Had that been a preseason Jets game I probably would have had beer dumped on me!

I went to the Meadowlands once and the Giants fans up there were classier than the ones that were at the game yesterday. 

#44 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

My girl was by far the best looking Giants fan :3

She's also one of the only ones that stayed until the end... but mainly because I know she's bad luck for her team and made her stay.

I even made her hold a pee until the end of the first half, and as a result Carolina got the ball back and scored. She's going with me EVERY time we play vs. the Giants :D

#45 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

My girl was by far the best looking Giants fan :3

She's also one of the only ones that stayed until the end... but mainly because I know she's bad luck for her team and made her stay.

I even made her hold a pee until the end of the first half, and as a result Carolina got the ball back and scored. She's going with me EVERY time we play vs. the Giants :D

"Made her" ... wow, what a woman.

#46 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

I have never met a dickhead Giants fan, but no one really cares about the Giants around here.  I do think I need to make my first BOA visit a game with the Taints, Cowbitches, or *Stealers though.