Giants fan observations at the game

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 sunset

sunset

• LocationNJ
ROOKIE

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

I'm really surprised everyone has such bad things to say about the Giants fans.  I'm from north Jersey and have been to a few Jets and Giants games and the Jets fans are always soooo much worse. I mean little kids give you the finger and guys whip out their junk.  I went to the Giants/Panthers game the year that the Cardinals happened decked out in Panthers gear and the Giants fans were awesome.  Had that been a preseason Jets game I probably would have had beer dumped on me!

#42 Kyle82

Kyle82

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationRock Hill SC
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

I sat beside a Giants fan and another Giants' fan ' with a Green Bay jersey on.....WTF?

Why do fans of other teams wear jersey's of other teams that we are'nt even playing that day much less this year????

#43 catfang

catfang

HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

I'm really surprised everyone has such bad things to say about the Giants fans.  I'm from north Jersey and have been to a few Jets and Giants games and the Jets fans are always soooo much worse. I mean little kids give you the finger and guys whip out their junk.  I went to the Giants/Panthers game the year that the Cardinals happened decked out in Panthers gear and the Giants fans were awesome.  Had that been a preseason Jets game I probably would have had beer dumped on me!

I went to the Meadowlands once and the Giants fans up there were classier than the ones that were at the game yesterday. 

#44 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• LocationCharleston, SC
SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

My girl was by far the best looking Giants fan :3

She's also one of the only ones that stayed until the end... but mainly because I know she's bad luck for her team and made her stay.

I even made her hold a pee until the end of the first half, and as a result Carolina got the ball back and scored. She's going with me EVERY time we play vs. the Giants :D

#45 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• LocationSpartanburg, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

My girl was by far the best looking Giants fan :3

She's also one of the only ones that stayed until the end... but mainly because I know she's bad luck for her team and made her stay.

I even made her hold a pee until the end of the first half, and as a result Carolina got the ball back and scored. She's going with me EVERY time we play vs. the Giants :D

"Made her" ... wow, what a woman.

#46 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

I have never met a dickhead Giants fan, but no one really cares about the Giants around here.  I do think I need to make my first BOA visit a game with the Taints, Cowbitches, or *Stealers though. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users