Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doubters take heart! Here are 12 reasons why it's an absolutely wonderful time to be a fan of the carolina panthers

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah but DeAngelo's 291 yards have only come against defenses that have allowed him to run for 291 yards. You can't tell me that's not a coincidence. He sux.

Wat

Posted

Ah yes, the sweet delicious taste of Giant tears...just like the Forty Whiner tears.  Their douche fans were dissing your team on our boards before our game saying your D wasn't worth a damn.  Bwahahahaha!

1 person likes this

Posted

Gonna be enjoying my 2 weeks of gloating! Awesome post btw.

Posted

In my book, turnabout is fair play. This same week last year they embarrassed the panthers and demoralized the team pretty badly, so this game is retribution.

I bet some of our players remembered that thrashing to help motivate them

2 people like this

Posted

The only thing to make this bye better is if Falcons, Saints, & Bucs all lose this week.  Thank you, PhillyB, it was enjoyable to read an upbeat OP.  It was long but had plenty of pictures to help the challenged.  lol

Posted

Yeah but DeAngelo's 291 yards have only come against defenses that have allowed him to run for 291 yards. You can't tell me that's not a coincidence. He sux.

As opposed to coming against defenses that didn't allow it?

Or against offenses?

I do not understand your logic, or rather how you can have that much of a lack of logic.

Go troll some other forum.

Posted

OMG!!! We're rolling now. All the talking heads give the panthers no credit, its all just the Giants are bad. They put up 31 points against the cowgirls and 23 points against the god of football, Peyton. But NOTHING against the Panthers.

Posted

As opposed to coming against defenses that didn't allow it?

Or against offenses?

I do not understand your logic, or rather how you can have that much of a lack of logic.

Go troll some other forum.

Hey! Do you know what "tongue in cheek" means?

How about "j/k"?

Or, "ironic"?

PS - rodeo owns no logic, that's an oxymoron.  lol!  j/k! <--- see how it works?

Will posters please stop being so friggin' sensitive and literal. Let's have fun in a fun thread! What a concept!!

Posted

rodeo was just kidding, jesus.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm amazed at people's distinct lack of ability to distinguish sarcasm sometimes.

Rodeo was clearly making a joke you tards.

5 people like this

Posted

I don't get warm and fuzzy and this post made me warm and well ummm........fuzzy. Good post!

Posted

Fine...after that post I'm on the playoff mindset now.

Well done