#1 iBBB

iBBB

no more maybe next year.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Since I enjoy keeping stats and making graphs and poo, I started to keep a log of Offensive Performance.

This webpage will be updated after every game. 

If you are interested, check it frequently to get a glimpse of the performance of our team.

link:

https://dl.dropboxus...ffenseStats.htm

A few screenshots:

ss1.JPG

ss2.JPG

I can add more graphs by request.

Hope you enjoy!

#2 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

By week 5 we will be scoring 206 points a game!  Whatwhat!!!

#3 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,271 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

You know, I'm currently taking Introductory to Statistics (in fact, I should be studying for a Quiz as I type this) and I am fugging sick of analyzing stats... BUT [positive] Panther stats are always welcome.

#4 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

With our D, all we need to average is 24+ and we will win alot of games. 

Would like to average around 30 though. 

#5 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,459 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

Glad you are taking this up.  If I remember correctly Zod started this type of thread after week 1 when we only scored 7 points.  I guess he gave it up after Buffalo where we scored 23 and now 38 this week.  No fun making of Shula when he is doing a good job I guess. 

#6 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,680 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

You know, I'm currently taking Introductory to Statistics (in fact, I should be studying for a Quiz as I type this) and I am fugging sick of analyzing stats... BUT [positive] Panther stats are always welcome.

I'm taking the same class after not taking a math class in 4 years, and I'm pretty sure I've forgotten even basic mathematics.

I love statistics in terms of sports statistics, demographics, etc etc. I hate statistics when talking about the statistics that is taught at schools that only statisticians will ever use.

But I digress.

#7 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,271 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

I'm taking the same class after not taking a math class in 4 years, and I'm pretty sure I've forgotten even basic mathematics.

I love statistics in terms of sports statistics, demographics, etc etc. I hate statistics when talking about the statistics that is taught at schools that only statisticians will ever use.

But I digress.

Holy crap, me too (except three years on my part). I regret cutting school for so long. Now I gotta go back and review Intermediate Algebra and other basic concepts from high school math.

The formulas are ridiculous.

#8 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

You'll learn very little useful information for making and analyzing useful football data. Just a 6 month course for a foundation. When you get into more direct classes it'll be useful.

Personally I'm tired of looking at everything class related. 16 credit hours, full time job, a 10 month old who loves Panther football, and seeing us lose the way we did to the Bills. I'm pretty sure that loss made my week horrible. So far so good this week.

#9 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,271 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

You'll learn very little useful information for making and analyzing useful football data. Just a 6 month course for a foundation. When you get into more direct classes it'll be useful.

Personally I'm tired of looking at everything class related. 16 credit hours, full time job, a 10 month old who loves Panther football, and seeing us lose the way we did to the Bills. I'm pretty sure that loss made my week horrible. So far so good this week.

16 credit hours along with a full-time job? Good god. There's no way I could survive that. I got ADD and ADHD.

Yeah, this win was a morale booster for me too. I bombed my Macroeconomics test last week. The Giants' thrashing helped me cope.

#10 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

16 credit hours along with a full-time job? Good god. There's no way I could survive that. I got ADD and ADHD.

Yeah, this win was a morale booster for me too. I bombed my Macroeconomics test last week. The Giants' thrashing helped me cope.

The ten month old requires that I do both. Got tickets to the Saints game as a prize for making straight As this semester.

Silly how a football game will affect your study habits, or lack thereof.

#11 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,830 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

Pretty cool to look at those tables/graphs. Thanks!

#12 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,271 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

The ten month old requires that I do both. Got tickets to the Saints game as a prize for making straight As this semester.

Silly how a football game will affect your study habits, or lack thereof.

Tell me about it.

I despise being a visual learner. Then again, I doubt my studying habits are top-tier. That Miami game will serve for good motivation however. Incidentally, the opportunity cost will be a lower grade on my test the following Monday morning.

#13 Zuck Fod

Zuck Fod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

Total number of offensive plays might be cool. Along with time of possession and sacks if this team keeps putting up monster numbers.

#14 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,680 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

Holy crap, me too (except three years on my part). I regret cutting school for so long. Now I gotta go back and review Intermediate Algebra and other basic concepts from high school math.

The formulas are ridiculous.

Yeah, I've been in school the entire time, I've just avoided math like the plague. I competed in math competitions in high school because I was extremely good at guessing, but I've never liked math at all. Then again, I pay very little attention in class and haven't tried to put effort into learning anything yet. Just doing the weekly homework and I'll cram come midterm and finals time.

What was this thread about again?

#15 iBBB

iBBB

no more maybe next year.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

Total number of offensive plays might be cool. Along with time of possession and sacks if this team keeps putting up monster numbers.

Good idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.