Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Forbes Reporter Tattles On Cam Apparently Violating League Uniform Rules. . .for 2+ Years

CarolinaCoolin    2,526

NCstoner should just go smoke some more weed and let the grown folks talk. This guy spent the whole game Sunday talking crap about Cam while our offense was putting up 38 points and our defense was posting a shutout.

Aren't you a high schooler?

TheRed    17,992

Aren't you a high schooler?

If you're going to lurk around desperately searching for my posts, at least try to be funny sweetheart.

TheRed    17,992

So that's a yes then?

In a seriousness, if this is the level of insults you are going to offer me, just take it to smack central. You coming in every thread I've been in and detailing it because you got your feelings hurt however long ago is unnecessary.

CarolinaCoolin    2,526

In a seriousness, if this is the level of insults you are going to offer me, just take it to smack central. You coming in every thread I've been in and detailing it because you got your feelings hurt however long ago is unnecessary.

I'm not even insulting you. I asked a question that you have yet to answer. You were claiming you were grown, I asked you if you were a high schooler. You constantly avoiding my question tells me everything I need to know.

What I find funny though is you saying I'm coming in every thread lurking for your posts. YOU POST IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD. You are called the hall monitor. They aren't hard to find kid.

• Pie 1

TheRed    17,992

I'm not even insulting you. I asked a question that you have yet to answer. You were claiming you were grown, I asked you if you were a high schooler. You constantly avoiding my question tells me everything I need to know.

What I find funny though is you saying I'm coming in every thread lurking for your posts. YOU POST IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD. You are called the hall monitor. They aren't hard to find kid.

It doesn't warrant an answer, because it is clearly a very low brow attempt at provoking me.

Keep this petty obsession you have with me in one thread please. I'm not derailing anymore here.

CarolinaCoolin    2,526

It doesn't warrant an answer, because it is clearly a very low brow attempt at provoking me.

Keep this petty obsession you have with me in one thread please. I'm not detailing anymore here.

Just so we are clear, you are a highschooler claiming you are grown. You look foolish.

TheRed    17,992

Funny, a guy falsely accusing others of being a "high schooler" is behaving himself like a teenager.

Can't make this stuff up.

KJ89    3,399

kids, don't make me pull the car over.

stop derailing the thread.

... They stopped like three days ago.
  • Pie 1