Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forbes Reporter Tattles On Cam Apparently Violating League Uniform Rules. . .for 2+ Years

195 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You know what us common internet folks should do?

Start compiling a list of players who wear that Under Armour bracket. Looks like there are actually tons of guys. Probably all we need is to look at the vast guys with endorsements with UA and poof
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i wonder if cam is going to get a huge fine for this...

Posted · Report post

I never would have noticed that.

Is this guy a Giants fan or something? Why would he even be looking for that?

Posted · Report post

Someone call Vamanos Pest, we need rat patrol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

what a sad and petty little man.

it won't take much effort to find others doing the same thing.

Posted · Report post

Just finished that show watched every episode in about a week and a half its funny how many references of it I see on this board now lol

Posted · Report post

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Mr. Chris Smith should visit Belize!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Let him have it on twitter @ChrisSmith813

Posted · Report post

lol montsta on twitter

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

Welcome to the huddle. Your initiation? Destroy this mans twitter.

Views expressed in this post are my own and in no way reflect the views of carolinahuddle.com or Jeremy Igo Photography. :)

Posted · Report post

Leave the guy alone. He is doing a job. If he found the same thing on Matt Ryan, ppl would be sucking his twitter cock for weeks, and start numerous celebratory threads about the subject.

Yeah, its kind of crappy its OUR player...but damn its not that big of a deal...certainly not a big enough deal for the reporter to get stalked on twitter and have death wishes sent his way. Cam played a great game, the team FINALLY came on the way we knew they always could.  People have been wishing for years we got some spotlight from the media..did you really think all of that spotlight was going to be positive?

1 person likes this