Photo
- - - - -

So I was watching NFL A.M. yesterday morning...

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

And there was segment about the Giants implosion and they brought in a NY Giants insider.

At one point it was brought up by the insider that the Panthers were not a very good team and the Giants loss was basically because there was no unity at all or something along that poo.. But again, not because Carolina has talent.

Now that is such a typical statement by mainstream media but here is the kicker of this segment...

The segment continued when something was brought up about our run game and about DeAngelo going over 100 yards. The NY insider didn't even compliment our run game yet instead to proceed to say that the only reason Williams got that much yardage was due to GARBAGE TIME.... Really? GARBAGE TIME?

A message to the outside media: Continue to make your snarky comments because it will only spark this team more. Clearly you are tooo lazy to research and I can"t wait for you to eat crow come the end of the season.

These statements is the reason why I hope we continue to spark and will light something in the players.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#2 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

word

#3 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

So the giants were giving us garbage time yards before halftime? Wow.

#4 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

oqyq8.jpg

#5 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

At this point it's a foregone conclusion Jerry Richardson does not play well with the big wigs at ESPN/NFLN/etc

#6 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

Who cares honestly?

#7 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

And there was segment about the Giants implosion and they brought in a NY Giants insider.

At one point it was brought up by the insider that the Panthers were not a very good team and the Giants loss was basically because there was no unity at all or something along that poo.. But again, not because Carolina has talent.

Now that is such a typical statement by mainstream media but here is the kicker of this segment...

The segment continued when something was brought up about our run game and about DeAngelo going over 100 yards. The NY insider didn't even compliment our run game yet instead to proceed to say that the only reason Williams got that much yardage was due to GARBAGE TIME.... Really? GARBAGE TIME?

A message to the outside media: Continue to make your snarky comments because it will only spark this team more. Clearly you are tooo lazy to research and I can"t wait for you to eat crow come the end of the season.

These statements is the reason why I hope we continue to spark and will light something in the players.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Rivera said he was fine with the lack of media attention.  Said that being under the radar was fine by him as long as we kept playing like we did against the Giants.  I am with him.  No lack of bulletin board material though.

#8 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

i mean we only did have 50 or so rushing yards in the first half if i remember correctly. with around 30 yds coming from cam. not taking anything away from d-will, he ran well and closed the game out, but some could consider that garbage time.

#9 AlabamaPanther

AlabamaPanther

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Al

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

We live in a time were people write articles or speak on games that they've only seen highlights of. No other explanation in my opinion. Why would a team leave it's starting running back in to get "garbage time" yards in a blowout? So, RG3's stats are in no way inflated by "garbage time" this year?

#10 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

So the giants were giving us garbage time yards before halftime? Wow.

the entire game was garbage time, obviously.

#11 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Start winning games and playing well.Problem solved.

#12 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Come on people, the panthers won't be considered a good team until they make the playoffs. There 2 groups of team in the NFL. Playoff teams and teams playoffs team feast on. Wait your turn. It'll come.

#13 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,578 posts

"NY Giants insider"  lol what the hell did you expect him to say

#14 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,654 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

At this point it's a foregone conclusion Jerry Richardson does not play well with the big wigs at ESPN/NFLN/etc

Lol theres no shortage of idiots HERE on THE HUDDLE who believe all those stories without considering for one second that there are other variables.

#15 Guest_KingKam_*

Guest_KingKam_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

If we blow out a couple team the next few weeks then we might start catching their attention. The media hates being out of the loop on a great story. You can't expect to be front page for winning one game after losing 2. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com