Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I was watching NFL A.M. yesterday morning...

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

We live in a time were people write articles or speak on games that they've only seen highlights of. No other explanation in my opinion. Why would a team leave it's starting running back in to get "garbage time" yards in a blowout? So, RG3's stats are in no way inflated by "garbage time" this year?

Lol this is incredibly true.  RG3's statline while the game is still within reach is astonishingly horrible.  I mean I've felt he's overrated by fans and the media, but I really did not expect him to be tanking THIS hard.

Posted · Report post

The last time we were ignored this much I seem to remember this cover on SI

0126_large.jpg

insert Goose bumps.

Posted · Report post

Don't take it personal. I watch these Idiots every morning and simply because i LOVE football. They are told what to say. You can tell when certain guys simply get sick of towing the talking points line and rebel.

I found it quite funny how much they were kissing the ass of Colin this morning when the majority of them were backing the Rams to beat the 49ers. All talk this morning was how the 49ers came to life. Barely anything was said about how bad Sam Bradford played and that's because he's their chosen QB of 2010.

They don't want to acknowledge what the Panthers did but they have to keep the story going because the team not only beat the Giants but unlike their more respected teams like the Cowboys, the Panthers WHOPPED the Giants ass.

And this is coming from a Giants' die-fan. But, I'm not in denial.

Posted · Report post

Who cares honestly?

Honestly?

Pretty much everybody in this thread except your sad ass.

Posted · Report post

Honestly?

Pretty much everybody in this thread except your sad ass.

I'm sorry I don't get butt hurt and claim the media is bias towards to Panthers every 10 seconds of my life.  

Posted · Report post

He's right on dwill picking up most of his yardage in garbage time

Posted · Report post

there's no such thing as garbage time................

Posted · Report post

Last time I checked you play 60 minutes of football to get a W. Every minute counts. Garbage time was made up by losers.

Posted · Report post

I hope we experience that kind of garbage time every game.

Posted · Report post

1.  Who gives a poo what the "media experts say"?  You guys let the talking heads get to you and you care too much.

2.  DWill got most of his yards EXACTLY when he should have....when we decided to spare the Giants and milk the clock with the running game.  The Giants KNEW we were going to run then....and they still could not stop it.  That actually is more impressive that being able to amass rushing yards earlier in the game when a team is mixing it up.

We imposed our will on both offense and defense in that game.  We did what we wanted to, when we wanted to do it.

And the "media experts" can just kiss my ass.

Posted · Report post

there's no such thing as garbage time................

Just because you don't believe in it doesn't mean that it ceases to exist

Posted · Report post

I dont blame them, we are really inconsistent. If we win the next 2 the hype starts. Gotta earn it