Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

methodtoll

So I was watching NFL A.M. yesterday morning...

68 posts in this topic

Anyone who doesn't give Carolina credit for flat out whipping the Giants OL.....didn't watch week 1 when they whipped Seattle upfront.

Seattle just had a magician

2 people like this

The Williams breakdown

1st Q - 15 yards

2nd Q - 7 yards

3rd Q - 67 yards

4th Q - 31 yards

I'd say his 4th Q yardage was garbage time.....considering he racked up those yards on a drive which RR thought kicking the FG at the end of the rushes would have been piling it on.

someone else said. they knew we were running to kill the clock and they still couldn't stop dlo. 

bottom line you can spin this so many different ways it's all about your perception.

I get tired of the same "What did you expect them to say responses", we have some of the most passive fans in the NFL. If this we were the Saints beating the Giants like that, they would have talked about how good the Saints were ALL DAMN WEEK.

Or god forbid the Redskins or 49ers or Seahawks. Holy crap.

1 person likes this

The last time we were ignored this much I seem to remember this cover on SI

0126_large.jpg

Anyone who doesn't give Carolina credit for flat out whipping the Giants OL.....didn't watch week 1 when they whipped Seattle upfront.

Seattle just had a magician

Every QB is seemingly a magician, when playing the Ron Rivera Panthers late in close games, as the clock's running out. 

Every QB is seemingly a magician, when playing the Ron Rivera Panthers late in close games, as the clock's running out. 

RW is the only young qb besides Cam i would want on this team. He is legit and has a knack for making plays like that. Sure it happens to the panthers a lot. But RW does that to everybody.

1 person likes this

Yeah it's not like Deangelo, Cam, and Tolbert were running it down the Giants throats in the first half or anything.

Must have been that horrible o line you and so many others wre crying about all last week.

Must have been that horrible o line you and so many others wre crying about all last week.

You can go ahead and drop this act with me, you aren't fooling anyone anymore.

1 person likes this

We live in a time were people write articles or speak on games that they've only seen highlights of. No other explanation in my opinion. Why would a team leave it's starting running back in to get "garbage time" yards in a blowout? So, RG3's stats are in no way inflated by "garbage time" this year?

Lol this is incredibly true.  RG3's statline while the game is still within reach is astonishingly horrible.  I mean I've felt he's overrated by fans and the media, but I really did not expect him to be tanking THIS hard.

The last time we were ignored this much I seem to remember this cover on SI

0126_large.jpg

insert Goose bumps.