Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason may not return to be a starter

61 posts in this topic

Posted

We should give the kid we drafted a couple reps.

Posted

Beason may be as "back" as he's gonna get.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've begun to think that he will be a starter again at some point...

...but it won't be with this team :(

Posted

Should have kept Anderson, and let Beason go.  Beason was great prior to getting hurt, but has not played up to his 100% in nearly 2-years.  Unfortunately, his story could end up similar to another great MLB that Beason was picked to replace.  When Morgan was healthy, he was one of the best MLB in the NFL.  Beason replaced him. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Blackburn played with intensity and made some plays. 

Sorry, Beason. 

Posted

Is it possible that Blackburn's insight into the Giants played a factor in him starting?

1 person likes this

Posted

Blackburn played ONE (1) game as a starter... and...it was  against his old team, which he more then easily can recognize formations and plays ect...  and we happened to win that game.  How does that mean all of you jump on the Blackburn wagon?  Just because we won the game?  won 1 game? oh boy

Posted

Blackburn played ONE (1) game as a starter... and...it was  against his old team, which he more then easily can recognize formations and plays ect...  and we happened to win that game.  How does that mean all of you jump on the Blackburn wagon?  Just because we won the game?  won 1 game? oh boy

Did you miss the Bills game where Beason missed tackles and let up every pass that went his way?

Posted

Should have kept Anderson, and let Beason go.  

Did the NFL get rid of the salary cap while I wasn't looking?

1 person likes this

Posted

I've begun to think that he will be a starter again at some point...

...but it won't be with this team :(

The next great Linebacker for the New York Jets

Posted

Blackburn has been and is a good linebacker ....played well for the Giants....cap issues why he left. Beasons body is pretty beat up at this point and probably will never be the same. Blackburn is healthy and his wheels are still good. I feel bad for Beason but this team has to start winning now.

Posted

Absolutely love Beason and hope he recovers but if he can't run any better better than he did in Buffalo, then Blackburn should start.