Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton: "I can't see myself playing for a team other than Carolina Panthers"

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Just let the man play his style of football and see what happens.. like an asswhooping of the Giants.. let him play and pay the man!

1 person likes this

Posted

Surprised he didn't say the Falcons. 

But of course Cam is going to say the Panthers ...for now at least ... until his contract is up and Jerry refuses to "show him the money" 

Posted

sweeeet

Posted

Good. That ends this debate.............................................................................................................for today.

Posted

lol

What is he supposed to say?

Yeah, I can see myself playing elsewhere.

1 person likes this

Posted

i swear the nay sayers will never be happy. The man states he couldnt see him self anywhere else and people are all"of course he would". Sound like insecure girlfriends. "your just saying you love...your going to leave me".

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow its crazy. I went from hating him when he killed my Gamecocks in the SEC Championship game to loving him more than Zaxbys chicken lol

Why would you hate him for such a beautiful, record-breaking accomplishment?  ;)

Posted

How will ESPN spin this?

CAM NEWTON GOING BLIND!!  ANDREW LUCK STILL 20/20!!!

3 people like this

Posted

CAM NEWTON GOING BLIND!!  ANDREW LUCK STILL 20/20!!!

This one was actually pretty good.

Posted

i swear the nay sayers will never be happy. The man states he couldnt see him self anywhere else and people are all"of course he would". Sound like insecure girlfriends. "your just saying you love...your going to leave me".

I'm not saying he wants to play elsewhere, but if he answered any other way than "no I want to stay here forever" he would be an idiot. No NFL player with almost 2 full seasons left on his contract would be foolish enough to say anything different.

Posted

I'm not saying he wants to play elsewhere, but if he answered any other way than "no I want to stay here forever" he would be an idiot. No NFL player with almost 2 full seasons left on his contract would be foolish enough to say anything different.

I think he'd have to tattoo "Panther 4Ever <3" across his forehead to even remotely settle down some of this fanbase, and even then it'd have to be permanent ink.

1 person likes this