Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Cousin's fiance just called to invite me to dinner Thursday. I'm going to be a groomsmen.

Dex    12,316

I'm 22 and have no idea what to expect. My cousin and I are very close and basically the only family each other has so I'm not surprised at this. Anyway I'm going over Thursday for "steaks and beers" and to meet the others. Any insight as to what to expect? The Wedding isn't until next August.

Warning the below picture will offend some Huddlers.

561930_10100575692853977_52410362_n.jpg

PhillyB    40,715

so this isn't anything formal? if it's a year before the wedding you should probably expect steaks, beers, and meeting the others.

TheRumGone    14,371

but seriously, i don't get the post is this just a meeting of the groomsmen?  just be yourself and have fun.

Bachelor parties are awesome, the rehearsal dinners are awesome, the wedding receptions are awesome. Every aspect of weddings are awesome as long as you aren't getting married.

Dex    12,316

but seriously, i don't get the post is this just a meeting of the groomsmen?  just be yourself and have fun.

Bachelor parties are awesome, the rehearsal dinners are awesome, the wedding receptions are awesome. Every aspect of weddings are awesome as long as you aren't getting married.

I ment groomsmen duties jesus christ....

TheRumGone    14,371

I ment groomsmen duties jesus christ....

than say fuging groomsmen duties.

i mean not much. i know from personal experience (as long as you are not the best man) all you really have is a rehearsal at a church thats easy to follow and you take a bunch of pictures.

then at the reception they may have a certain thing they do bringing the wife and husband in and you dance with bridesmaids and poo like that. its not a big deal.

Dex    12,316

than say fuging groomsmen duties.

i mean not much. i know from personal experience (as long as you are not the best man) all you really have is a rehearsal at a church thats easy to follow and you take a bunch of pictures.

then at the reception they may have a certain thing they do bringing the wife and husband in and you dance with bridesmaids and poo like that. its not a big deal.

You're right OP was misleading. My bad.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chairman Wow