Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cousin's fiance just called to invite me to dinner Thursday. I'm going to be a groomsmen.

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm 22 and have no idea what to expect. My cousin and I are very close and basically the only family each other has so I'm not surprised at this. Anyway I'm going over Thursday for "steaks and beers" and to meet the others. Any insight as to what to expect? The Wedding isn't until next August.

Warning the below picture will offend some Huddlers.

561930_10100575692853977_52410362_n.jpg

Posted · Report post

That Panther jersey looks really odd

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

kill both of them and throw the gun in a lake by your house

Posted · Report post

so this isn't anything formal? if it's a year before the wedding you should probably expect steaks, beers, and meeting the others.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Any nude pics of #83?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Is that the product red edition of the panthers uniform

Posted · Report post

but seriously, i don't get the post is this just a meeting of the groomsmen?  just be yourself and have fun.

Bachelor parties are awesome, the rehearsal dinners are awesome, the wedding receptions are awesome. Every aspect of weddings are awesome as long as you aren't getting married.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

but seriously, i don't get the post is this just a meeting of the groomsmen?  just be yourself and have fun.

Bachelor parties are awesome, the rehearsal dinners are awesome, the wedding receptions are awesome. Every aspect of weddings are awesome as long as you aren't getting married.

I ment groomsmen duties jesus christ....

Posted · Report post

I ment groomsmen duties jesus christ....

than say fuging groomsmen duties.

i mean not much. i know from personal experience (as long as you are not the best man) all you really have is a rehearsal at a church thats easy to follow and you take a bunch of pictures.

then at the reception they may have a certain thing they do bringing the wife and husband in and you dance with bridesmaids and poo like that. its not a big deal.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

than say fuging groomsmen duties.

i mean not much. i know from personal experience (as long as you are not the best man) all you really have is a rehearsal at a church thats easy to follow and you take a bunch of pictures.

then at the reception they may have a certain thing they do bringing the wife and husband in and you dance with bridesmaids and poo like that. its not a big deal.

You're right OP was misleading. My bad.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Any nude pics of #83?

Go fuck your mother.