Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The reason Panther fans are so happy now isnt because of the win per se..

36 posts in this topic

Posted

But another huge factor that is fueling the warm and fuzzy feeling amongst Panther fans is in litteraly just in a course of a day fans went to writing hate mail to JR and talking about who they should draft number 1 overall (yes myself included), to now being right in the eye of the wild card storm in the NFC.. Green Bay, Falcons, 49ers. We can all agree are the cream of the crop of the NFL right? Well guess what, with all three teams losing on Sunday, all three teams are now 1-2 right along with the Panthers, which means the Panthers are right where they need to be to start fresh and be in the thick of it all for a playoff berth.

Dont get me wrong, yes the win on Sunday was fantastic, but just as important, we got a ton of help from our other NFC friends. The bottom line? The Panthers picked a good to day to have a good day while the 49ers, Falcons and Packers picked a bad day to have a bad day. Catch my drift?

Posted

But another huge factor that is fueling the warm and fuzzy feeling amongst Panther fans is in litteraly just in a course of a day fans went to writing hate mail to JR and talking about who they should draft number 1 overall (yes myself included), to now being right in the eye of the wild card storm in the NFC.. Green Bay, Falcons, 49ers. We can all agree are the cream of the crop of the NFL right? Well guess what, with all three teams losing on Sunday, all three teams are now 1-2 right along with the Panthers, which means the Panthers are right where they need to be to start fresh and be in the thick of it all for a playoff berth.

Dont get me wrong, yes the win on Sunday was fantastic, but just as important, we got a ton of help from our other NFC friends. The bottom line? The Panthers picked a good to day to have a good day while the 49ers, Falcons and Packers picked a bad day to have a bad day. Catch my drift?

Your wife, does she like pictures?

3 people like this

Posted

If they beat Arizona in a couple weeks then I will have hope for this season again

Posted

or cucumbers?

Posted

Wait.. You're not starting another topic on trading Cam away for draft picks?

Posted

yes, and at the same time no

Posted

Yep, I expect the usual post-bye egg being laid to send the fans back to the ledge.

Posted

Dear lord your posts are long.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear lord your posts are long.

That's almost what she said....

Posted

Tldr but I like the positive energy that I think the OP had.

1 person likes this

Posted

op is a horrible poster.

i will never forget bridgewater trade posts.

2 people like this

Posted

I expect us to come out firing on all cylinders and be 2-2 after our next game.  I hope I am right, don't you?

3 people like this