#46 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,601 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

very content with the star pick. i was on the WR early train, and still am. wanted Patterson or Hopkins and both of their respected coaching staffs have been raving about their young WRs. we decided to go with the DTs, but must address this position next year early.

#47 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,271 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

very content with the star pick. i was on the WR early train, and still am. wanted Patterson or Hopkins and both of their respected coaching staffs have been raving about their young WRs. we decided to go with the DTs, but must address this position next year early.

Meh, the 2013 class was weak. I rather go we attack this class (Evans, Lee, Cooper, Watkins, Matthews, Coleman, etc). Hell, even the TEs in this class appear stronger. I actually prefer it if we draft a TE (in case we finish with 9 or more wins this year). Ebron is special.

#48 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,601 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

that 2013 class was considered deep by most.Patterson and Hopkins will be decent WRs in the league if they continue to progress at the position.Ebron is a special athlete tho, his skills are showcased a lot in the seams and middle of the field.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com