Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECU @ UNC Saturday

106 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

ECU 31-28. Mostly purple in the stands watching the victory for the folks from down east.

Posted · Report post

ECU 31-28. Mostly purple in the stands watching the victory for the folks from down east.

this is a good score guess and it wouldn't surprise me to see UNC 31 ECU 28

Posted · Report post

Hope those folks know standing while cheering is frowned upon at Kenan... Lol!!

Posted · Report post

sell out has been announced. ECU travels fairly well. Will be lots of purple in the stadium. 

Posted · Report post

sell out has been announced. ECU travels fairly well. Will be lots of purple in the stadium.

They beat them in Greenville last year... allowing only 6 points. Last weeks loss to GT was tough and is bad news for ECU. Both offenses are similar and they practice against it weekly, just think UNC's athletic superiority will prevail in a big way.

Posted · Report post

They beat them in Greenville last year... allowing only 6 points. Last weeks loss to GT was tough and is bad news for ECU. Both offenses are similar and they practice against it weekly, just think UNC's athletic superiority will prevail in a big way.

UNC's team last season was much better than the team they currently have. Same can't be said for the Pirates. What happened last year also is irrelevant. I'd also like to remind you that ECU has had 2 WEEKS to prepare for this game. ECU is going to have opportunities to score points and for the Pirates to win the defense is going to have to step up and harass Renner the entire game. 

Like I've said for probably the 4th time now, ECU can win this game and I expect the game to be close but the better athletes that UNC has will more than likely help them pull away in the second half. 

Posted · Report post

Channel 45 and 48 local channels list games but they don't say what games, where can I watch this?

Posted · Report post

Channel 45 and 48 local channels list games but they don't say what games, where can I watch this?

Charlotte market is WBTV channel 3.

Posted · Report post

I live an hour from where it's being played but it's blocked out on every fucking channel...  watching it online I guess...

Posted · Report post

Is this a fucking joke? I don't have fucking time to lose to fucking ECU

Posted · Report post

The refs are keeping the game close it should be 21-7 not 21-10, bull$hit