Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardy is NFC DPOW

26 posts in this topic

Posted

https://twitter.com/RLiuNFL/status/382865407066910720

Greg Hardy (@ItsGHardy) is 1st @Panthers DE to win Player of Week since Julius Peppers (Week 8 2009)

5 people like this

Posted

Hell yeah. First of many.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was there voting?

Posted

Hardy has been looking great, I hope he keeps it up

Posted

just wait until he gets 47 more sacks, they're going to rename the award to the "Kraken Player of the Week"

6 people like this

Posted

Hardy seems to have that ability to get multiple sacks in one game.  Peppers had that ability, but he wasn't consistent.  We always talked concerning Peppers, that if he had Smitty's heart, he would have been the best defensive player perhaps in NFL history.  Hardy might not be as athletic as Pep, but he is a great DE in his own right, and he has that edge that earned him the title of "Kraken".  With the ability to get multiple sacks from the DE position in a game, and with that attitude (along with CJ, Star, Short, and Dwan who's been kind of quite this year), he's going to put up monstrous numbers.  I hope we can sign him long term.

1 person likes this

Posted

fug yeah baby.

Posted

look the fu*k out!

unless teams start to double team him he is going to unload on QB's

His pregame meal in Arizona should be..............ribs.

4 people like this

Posted

All these stats are for defensive ends. In 2010 Johnson led the league in tackles, 4th in sacks, 3rd in quarterback hits, and 4th in tackle for loss. There was only a minimal difference between himself and the leader in each category.  

Again this is only for defensive ends, this year Hardy is 17th in tackles, 6th in sacks, 16th in quarterback hits, and 11th in tackle for loss. It may look like Hardy isn't going to match those numbers but so far after three games in their contract years Hardy is having the better season.

Posted

PAY THAT MAN!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

last week some good folks at the Huddle decided to call out G Hardy and well Greg answered, he hasn't come back here either,

1 person likes this

Posted

Kraken Ribz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app