Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN just said the Chiefs defense makes the Panthers defense look like kittens

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Then they're going to have to go ahead and prove it by holding the Giants to negative points.

3 people like this

Posted

They gots no Keek's. Argument invalid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

To be fair, their defense is pretty nasty.

I have to agree - the Chiefs do have a good defense. ESPN, might have exaggerated a bit too much with the comparison there though. Haha. But, whatever - let's pick off Palmer 4 times and sack him 8 times. And like someone else said, let the Chiefs try and hold Eli to no points. Actions do speak louder then words.

Posted

Monday I dropped SDs D for KCs in fantasy... Then I went & saw that KC plays NYG this week... CARs D got me 22pts last week... I will update this thread come Sunday afternoon... Lets see what they can do, the bar has been set.. It's a fair judge, no?

Posted

Can we just have an all things ESPN thread?  You guys act like they should be praising us 24/7 when we have consistently sucked for the last 4 years. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hali, Poe, Berry, Johnson are great players. I think we have the edge in talent and depth overall, though.

Poe is great? O.o  I'd say he has potential to be good, but isn't there yet.  Hali and Berry are great, Johnson's good.  Flowers is good.  They have a very good defense overall, but I'd take ours 10 times outta 10. 

edit:  Just noticed, mentioning Hali and Berry as their great players was funny.  tumblrm0msqvlanq1qdwh13o1400.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Isn't Poe a horrific bust?

They got a couple good names over there. I won't deny them that but they don't have Kuechly, Star, Hardy, Johnson and Davis. I like our front seven better but they do possess the superior secondary.

Posted

The misogyny in this thread tho.

Yeah seriously. We do have a couple of female posters on this forum. I'm sure they made them feel very comfortable.

Posted

We have numerous women posters who know a hell of a lot more football than shitposters like dxterity and bigbeast52.

3 people like this

Posted

Well it was a woman, there ya go

tumblr_mtnz10p43E1qz9ddwo1_500.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

What's scarier:

KC's Defense vs. Carolina's Offense

or

Carolina's Defense vs. KC's Offense

Answer: Carolina's Defense vs. KC's Offense

Posted