Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zombies.... Can it really happen?

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Even if it happened they wouldn't last long because of the elements and lack of nutrition.   Weeks most likely, a month or two best maybe?

Posted · Report post

sidenote, 10 minutes into world war z and i already hate myself for watching it

You didn't like the book either did you?

The movie was like a guide to poo decisions.

Posted · Report post

the book could have been better.  it just felt half assed.  i liked the concept and a few of the chapters, but most just felt like filler.  brad pitt is just a terrible actor and i've never seen him actually become a character.

Posted · Report post

the book could have been better.  it just felt half assed.  i liked the concept and a few of the chapters, but most just felt like filler.  brad pitt is just a terrible actor and i've never seen him actually become a character.

Most Brad Pitt roles are written for Brad Pitt to play himself under a different name.

Posted · Report post

There are two types of people in this world:

Those who don't think zombies can ever happen

And those of us ready to kill you the moment you start to turn

Posted · Report post

Most Brad Pitt roles are written for Brad Pitt to play himself under a different name.

nobody else sees that

Posted · Report post

wat

it's official, this guy hates everything

Posted · Report post

its official, you have a clitoris

Posted · Report post

I think zombies are possible, but I don't think it will be in the sense that we have traditionally thought of them...  I think a version like the one from World War Z or The Last Of Us would be more likely or plausible - as in, not a dead body being reanimated (I find that to be almost impossible by any organic means) but, a version where a parasite/virus infects a living being and turns them into a zombie-like creature.

I definitely think that's possible, but hope it never happens.

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure I can agree Brad Pitt is a TERRIBLE actor.  12 Monkeys, Fight Club, Legends of the Fall, Se7en, ******, Troy, Burn After Reading, Inglorious Bastards? etc, etc?  He's played drama, action, comedy..... his range is pretty high up there.  Tyler Durden in Fight Club wasn't a character?   

Posted · Report post

That is more like Johnny Depp lol.

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure I can agree Brad Pitt is a TERRIBLE actor.  12 Monkeys, Fight Club, Legends of the Fall, Se7en, ******, Troy, Burn After Reading, Inglorious Bastards? etc, etc?  He's played drama, action, comedy..... his range is pretty high up there.  Tyler Durden in Fight Club wasn't a character?   

This. Plus depending on an actors training. They aren't really supposed to become a "character". It is an actor going through hyper reality through objectives, strategies, and obstacles. When you take it to extremes or when the strategies become peculiar it creates the appearance of "character". Sorry, I just went all Stanislavsky.

But I tend to think Brad Pitt is one of the more underrated actors of our generation. I shall now retire to my local Starbucks and finish my latest screen play.