Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zombies.... Can it really happen?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Even if it happened they wouldn't last long because of the elements and lack of nutrition.   Weeks most likely, a month or two best maybe?

1 person likes this

Posted

sidenote, 10 minutes into world war z and i already hate myself for watching it

You didn't like the book either did you?

The movie was like a guide to poo decisions.

Posted

the book could have been better.  it just felt half assed.  i liked the concept and a few of the chapters, but most just felt like filler.  brad pitt is just a terrible actor and i've never seen him actually become a character.

Posted

the book could have been better.  it just felt half assed.  i liked the concept and a few of the chapters, but most just felt like filler.  brad pitt is just a terrible actor and i've never seen him actually become a character.

Most Brad Pitt roles are written for Brad Pitt to play himself under a different name.

1 person likes this

Posted

There are two types of people in this world:

Those who don't think zombies can ever happen

And those of us ready to kill you the moment you start to turn

Posted

Most Brad Pitt roles are written for Brad Pitt to play himself under a different name.

nobody else sees that

Posted

wat

it's official, this guy hates everything

Posted

its official, you have a clitoris

1 person likes this

Posted

I think zombies are possible, but I don't think it will be in the sense that we have traditionally thought of them...  I think a version like the one from World War Z or The Last Of Us would be more likely or plausible - as in, not a dead body being reanimated (I find that to be almost impossible by any organic means) but, a version where a parasite/virus infects a living being and turns them into a zombie-like creature.

I definitely think that's possible, but hope it never happens.

Posted

I'm not sure I can agree Brad Pitt is a TERRIBLE actor.  12 Monkeys, Fight Club, Legends of the Fall, Se7en, ******, Troy, Burn After Reading, Inglorious Bastards? etc, etc?  He's played drama, action, comedy..... his range is pretty high up there.  Tyler Durden in Fight Club wasn't a character?   

1 person likes this

Posted

That is more like Johnny Depp lol.

Posted

I'm not sure I can agree Brad Pitt is a TERRIBLE actor.  12 Monkeys, Fight Club, Legends of the Fall, Se7en, ******, Troy, Burn After Reading, Inglorious Bastards? etc, etc?  He's played drama, action, comedy..... his range is pretty high up there.  Tyler Durden in Fight Club wasn't a character?   

This. Plus depending on an actors training. They aren't really supposed to become a "character". It is an actor going through hyper reality through objectives, strategies, and obstacles. When you take it to extremes or when the strategies become peculiar it creates the appearance of "character". Sorry, I just went all Stanislavsky.

But I tend to think Brad Pitt is one of the more underrated actors of our generation. I shall now retire to my local Starbucks and finish my latest screen play.