Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thorrez

White getting some pff love

Easy, Mr. lets be a snitch about other people's excitement. Sherrod Martin was a player being switched back and forth between positions. They moved him to safety because he was struggling at cornerback. He never got it. I have seen Lester and White make plays in college and they have made the most out of their first opportunity. So, I don't need to temper my enthusiasm. I am tired of Godfrey's 30mil and him getting repeatedly beat over the top while looking in the backfield. He is another safety who played corner and is still lost after years in the league. Find someone else to try and get your post count up on genius.

You mad bro? I mean, I've heard the truth hurts and all but coming back and attacking my post count, that's really painful.

There's no doubt they played well but with the exceptional play of the D line in the last game waiting for a large sample size is extremely reasonable.

You mad bro? I mean, I've heard the truth hurts and all but coming back and attacking my post count, that's really painful.

There's no doubt they played well but with the exceptional play of the D line in the last game waiting for a large sample size is extremely reasonable.

I was simply stating that there were many posts that talked excitement about the play of these two youngsters and you decided to single out mine.  I can see you are a simpleton by the "you mad bro" and the complete misuse of the "truth hurts" phrase.  So, I am still hype about our two young rookies and you can temper all excitement until they play three seasons.  I understand kid..  

I'm very happy for the kid.....just shows that all the experts can miss a talented player during the draft.Hope he keeps progressing and makes the starting lineup.

His play will depend on pressure from our front four...if they can replicate the giants game, he will do well as will Lester.More guys we can have roaming the secondary and saturate the passing lanes will help then all.

I was simply stating that there were many posts that talked excitement about the play of these two youngsters and you decided to single out mine. I can see you are a simpleton by the "you mad bro" and the complete misuse of the "truth hurts" phrase. So, I am still hype about our two young rookies and you can temper all excitement until they play three seasons. I understand kid..

You're slightly more reasonable then your last response. It wasn't personal to quote yours, you just had the most pertinent information to my response.

Hype is good and they earned it. Unfortunately I'm afraid these two might be heading back to the bench before we can completely see what they are made of.

You're slightly more reasonable then your last response. It wasn't personal to quote yours, you just had the most pertinent information to my response.

Hype is good and they earned it. Unfortunately I'm afraid these two might be heading back to the bench before we can completely see what they are made of.

Mikell deserves to be back in the line-up, but Josh Thomas has not earned a permanent spot.  

Panthers stayed in their base defense, dropping seven into coverage literally ever snap.

They protected our very young secondary.

We were getting a dominate pass rush only rushing four.

They won't play every game like that...but it should work for the cardinals in our next game.

Its a team D....everyone fills their gaps covers their man and gets pressure on the QB then everyone looks good even though half are average to barely average CBs......gotta love our front 7 but hey we did get a few coverage sacks against the Gaints too....Secondary not half bad though...enjoying what I'm seeing....KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!

Yea. If our Secondary wasn't so bad, White and Lester wouldn't look so good. Er...if we had a decent Secondary...um, ah hellz, damm kids.

Lester played better than I was thinking it would go. Got to give him some props. Same as White. These kids give me hope. I can live with that.