#17 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,802 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

Our D-line destroys non-mobile QB's

But I really hope our main preparation didn't come from Blackburn knowledge of how they run things

#18 CajunTuffguy

CajunTuffguy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

Well his nickname is easy. You don't mess with Heisenberg!

Tread-lightly.gif

#19 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

That is what I was screaming on Sunday.  Godfrey is a bum, for the simple reason that he has not been better after experience and multiple off-season work.  His over the top help is ridiculous and non-existent as you put in your post.  We literally did not have any pointing between players and it is sad that a rookie and a league viewed letdown can play better than our 30 million dollar man.  The thing about Gettleman is that he wants playmakers and he will not keep people that do not make them on this team.  White and Lester made plays plain and simple.  Godfrey, S. Martin, Nakamura, and so many others have not and their chances have run out.  I can only hope Godfrey is included on the injury/settlement list next year..

#20 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,300 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Melvin White is breaking our bad!

#21 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

Can never under estimate communication and team work which leads to cohesion on any team...no matter the type of team.

First time in many games I've seen that DB field seem to work together instead of opposite each other.

I hope Ron sees enough to keep them whole.

#22 BearCat

BearCat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

And there is the crux of the matter.

Will Ron stay with what works? 

Will he keep the players on the field that make plays?

Will he continue to play agressively on both sides of the ball?

I will fell a lot better about the chances of the Panthers making a run when I see Ron win a close game by staying agressive till the gun.  We all know that he can "win" a blowout.

Best regards,

JG

#23 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

https://www.profootb...stars-week-3-2/

Is he that good or did the Giants make him that good?

Manning threw at him 22% of the time he was on the field and completed 66% of those passes so the Giants didn't make him look good. What made him look good were the plays he made, the interception, the fumble and the lack of yards after the catch. 

#24 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,436 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

Our D-line destroys non-mobile QB's

But I really hope our main preparation didn't come from Blackburn knowledge of how they run things

Players move around all the time. Though it didn't hurt, I'd still give the d credit for just doing their damned job.

#25 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,185 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

White is that good!!!!

#26 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,300 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

You know what's awesome about White other than his last name? He was compared to Richard Sherman on his draft profile. 

We just gotta pair him up with another tall, physical corner (like Terrance Mitchell in the draft next year) and our secondary could be set.

#27 Untouchable

Untouchable

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

That is what I was screaming on Sunday. Godfrey is a bum, for the simple reason that he has not been better after experience and multiple off-season work. His over the top help is ridiculous and non-existent as you put in your post. We literally did not have any pointing between players and it is sad that a rookie and a league viewed letdown can play better than our 30 million dollar man. The thing about Gettleman is that he wants playmakers and he will not keep people that do not make them on this team. White and Lester made plays plain and simple. Godfrey, S. Martin, Nakamura, and so many others have not and their chances have run out. I can only hope Godfrey is included on the injury/settlement list next year..

Easy, its been one game. I specifically remember Martin making plays with his first opportunities on the field.

#28 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

Easy, its been one game. I specifically remember Martin making plays with his first opportunities on the field.

Easy, Mr. lets be a snitch about other people's excitement.  Sherrod Martin was a player being switched back and forth between positions.  They moved him to safety because he was struggling at cornerback.  He never got it.  I have seen Lester and White make plays in college and they have made the most out of their first opportunity.  So, I don't need to temper my enthusiasm.  I am tired of Godfrey's 30mil and him getting repeatedly beat over the top while looking in the backfield.  He is another safety who played corner and is still lost after years in the league.  Find someone else to try and get your post count up on genius.

#29 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,572 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

I always laughed about players who start off well until John Fox neuters them...Sharrod Martin making plays in first few games...never heard from since.

Chris Harris, coached by Lovie Smith and Rivera...forces record turnovers in a season by a Panther in a trade...never heard from again.

#30 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,300 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

I truly hope White works out. I am obsessed with his physicality. He's going to get burned every now and then because of his aggressive nature but Melvin has the potential to smother a premier receiver at the LOS. We need more DBs like him. Add that with his ability to tackle in the open field and we could be a starter on our defense for years to come. Dockery looks the part as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.