• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46 Untouchable

Untouchable

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

I was simply stating that there were many posts that talked excitement about the play of these two youngsters and you decided to single out mine. I can see you are a simpleton by the "you mad bro" and the complete misuse of the "truth hurts" phrase. So, I am still hype about our two young rookies and you can temper all excitement until they play three seasons. I understand kid..

You're slightly more reasonable then your last response. It wasn't personal to quote yours, you just had the most pertinent information to my response.

Hype is good and they earned it. Unfortunately I'm afraid these two might be heading back to the bench before we can completely see what they are made of.

#47 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

You're slightly more reasonable then your last response. It wasn't personal to quote yours, you just had the most pertinent information to my response.

Hype is good and they earned it. Unfortunately I'm afraid these two might be heading back to the bench before we can completely see what they are made of.

Mikell deserves to be back in the line-up, but Josh Thomas has not earned a permanent spot.  

#48 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,631 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

Fitz statline in 2011: 80 receptions, 1411 yards, 8 TDs.  

Yeah... totally below average.

#49 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,763 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Panthers stayed in their base defense, dropping seven into coverage literally ever snap.
They protected our very young secondary.
We were getting a dominate pass rush only rushing four.

They won't play every game like that...but it should work for the cardinals in our next game.

#50 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,853 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

I think a similar D will work against AZ and St Louis, after watching them suck last night.

#51 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Its a team D....everyone fills their gaps covers their man and gets pressure on the QB then everyone looks good even though half are average to barely average CBs......gotta love our front 7 but hey we did get a few coverage sacks against the Gaints too....Secondary not half bad though...enjoying what I'm seeing....KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!

#52 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,566 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

Yea. If our Secondary wasn't so bad, White and Lester wouldn't look so good. Er...if we had a decent Secondary...um, ah hellz, damm kids.

Lester played better than I was thinking it would go. Got to give him some props. Same as White. These kids give me hope. I can live with that.

#53 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,940 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

It wasn't an instinctive play. In the interviews after the game, White admitted that Captain and Mitchell called a trap when they saw the formation. Mitchell took over White's man, and Eli had to get the ball out quick and Captain and White doubled the receiver hence the pick. The positive about that is that White listens and understands what he has to do, contrary to Norman.

Nice catch, don't watch alot of post game interviews or pressers, just what I read in tweets and on this board. Like you said at least he knows how to communicate and listen unlike Norman, the pick itself was still a nice play

#54 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,940 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

I think a similar D will work against AZ and St Louis, after watching them suck last night.

Feeling really good going into the AZ game next week, they have oline issues and we have a strong dline. Here's hoping they don't have another showing like in buffalo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com