Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGCHI222

How do you feel about the Panthers playing in merry old England?

80 posts in this topic

Er. . .so the NFL = Miley Cyrus?

European NFL fans = Miley Cyrus fans. 

I can live with that.

1 person likes this

European NFL fans = Miley Cyrus fans.

I can live with that.

Isn't that a bit prejudiced? You think that they don't crave physical, elite athletic sport after having to watch flops all over the pitch?

Isn't that a bit prejudiced? You think that they don't crave physical, elite athletic sport after having to watch flops all over the pitch?

After growing up next to one of those limey bastards from 1980 to 1985 I can say unequivocally that they crave no such elite, athletic sport....or insurance that covers dental.

3 people like this

Let's just have the Pro Bowl over there or something.  Maybe they could be fooled into thinking they were watching quality entertainment.

5 people like this

Let's just have the Pro Bowl over there or something.  Maybe they could be fooled into thinking they were watching quality entertainment.

This I like.  You are a man of vision Pro....and have unscrupulous plan to make money. 

Depending upon your current age, you will probably go far. 

Be fruitful and multiply.

3 people like this

8593512646_ac112c4f0f_o.gif

Did somebody tell someone to sit down?

1 person likes this

I'd fly over to watch it.

1 person likes this

1st of all calling London / Brits "tossers" is ironic, but regardless I agree. Their teeth are bad and they are strange.

I also think this was a drunk post. Nice Mexico addition at the end. ( Whole different discussion.)

Losing a home game to London would suck. To anyone who is worried about psls is not thinking. JR would be the angriest about this. He old only be able to sell 9 home games in BOA. Psls aren't world wide, they are BOA and seat specific. This isn't transferable. We can't go to Wembley, or Clemson or wherever and think our seats slide over.

London is a cool city. It actually is a direct flight from clt but it isn't worth losing a home game over.

Oh btw London can sell 60-80k seats to every home nfl game 10+ times a year. (Granted a ton of fans are transplant Americans or traveling Americans). London will never "sell" an nfl team to locals. This immediately makes London a better market than 3-4 current nfl squads.

I lived there for 4 years and went to 2 nfl games in Wembley. But if it makes y'all feel better a lot of them like Carolina's colors....

Fidel? Does anyone really think Roger is anything less than a toadie for the owners?