Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther53521

Dameshek suggest trades

51 posts in this topic

How has this gone two pages without anyone mentioning the "powder blue" part? Really Dave shitstain? Powder blue??

4 people like this

Smith, Nicks, LaFell and Ginn would be a nice group.

I love JStew, but this is not a 2 RB league anymore, it's a passing league. We'd be just fine with DLo, Tolbert and Barner, IMO.

3 people like this

Why would they want this trade? 

I don't see this trade happening, and I don't think JStew is going anywhere. I do however believe there is a high probability that Nicks could very well be a Panther next season. I would absolutely be good with that.

Go Panthers!

Just a FYI, JStew's signing bonus wouldn't accelerate this season. The dead money cap hit would be the exact amount it's already counting toward the cap (and we'd remove his base salary so we'd actually end up with more cap space). The remaining amount on the signing bonus would accelerate towards next season.

A lot of his guaranteed money is in base salaries, which we wouldn't have to pay or take cap hits for if he's traded (the new team would take that on). His signing bonus was 9 million and 3.6 of that has already hit the cap.

Sure there is, you ask the player to downsize his signing bonus.

Hell, a contract can be rewritten for a player to lose all his signing bonus and play for 1 dollar, if the player would agree to it.

There's a league minimum and its not a dollar there boss.

no way, not with that hit. i'll be all over signing him as a FA next season though.