Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

can we talk about sports betting here?

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Didn't know if that is frowned upon or not. If it's not frowned upon, other People's opinions can be helpful from time to time.

Posted · Report post

What are you asking? For a reputable site to bet on with low fees and low rollover bonus?

Posted · Report post

No just People's thoughts on game lines over unders must plays. Things of that nature. I doubled my money last year then cash out. Not substantial Bets or anything just a hobby. Im not slinging around tens of thousands of dollars or anything

Posted · Report post

And by year I mean college football, NFL, premier league season

Posted · Report post

I like to have action on a big game but I don't bet much because I am not a very good handicapper.

I like NE +2 at ATL

and

ARI + 2.5 at TB

Posted · Report post

What are you asking? For a reputable site to bet on with low fees and low rollover bonus?

do you have one that takes debit cards? I have a old friend who is begging me to find him a good gambling site to bet on the games

Posted · Report post

I like to have action on a big game but I don't bet much because I am not a very good handicapper.

I like NE +2 at ATL

and

ARI + 2.5 at TB

OK gotthose two and added another bet on Everton (over 2.5) today.

Would love to have some action on the MNF game tonight but nothing strikes me on the line (-7) or over (49.5). 

Posted · Report post

I agree that it should be discussed if it is allowed.  Didn't see anything that got me excited this week.  As far as Premiere League, I might as well bet coin flips, 'cause I know nothing about it.

Posted · Report post

I just started back on Saturday. 4-1-1 atm. I don't go crazy with a bunch of games. Just played two premier league games. The Georgia game (push) and a couple NFL prop bets. I really like us minus one Sunday, but never go for or against us. Anyone have a must play for college football this Saturday?

Posted · Report post

Premier league is where its at, im telling you guys. Very friendly lines for the power house teams

Posted · Report post

May have to look into the soccer thing.  I went against my gut and bet on us last weekend.  The numbers were about 70% in our favor as a road favorite of less than a TD coming off a bye.  The numbers didn't account for Chico's abysmal post bye record.

Posted · Report post

Can we talk about sports betting here?

I got 50 bucks that says you can't :unsure: