Photo
- - - - -

Bradley Roby - CB Ohio State

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#31 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

Wow a idiot play by him on special teams- something we don't need.

But you're right on the money. He's a good player on a talented team. We don't need any lone shark Corners b/c I think we got that in Normam.

i been watching him, he is grabby at times. will not get away with that at the next level.

Wow a idiot play by him on special teams- something we don't need.

But you're right on the money. He's a good player on a talented team. We don't need any lone shark Corners b/c I think we got that in Norman.

#32 ctrcat

ctrcat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

NO chance Roby is top 5. Corners don't go top 5 unless your name is Deion Sanders, and even he barely sneaked in at #5.

#33 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

NO chance Roby is top 5. Corners don't go top 5 unless your name is Deion Sanders, and even he barely sneaked in at #5.

Agreed. Besides, the 2014 draft will be stacked with starter potential. We could land a shutdown DB within the first three rounds. Oregon's secondary, for instance, is very talented, and three of those starters could forgo their junior or senior seasons.

#34 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

HUDDLER

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

We need to start a make a thread. ACC baby

ACC says the 55-31 loss to ECU and the 15-10 win over ECU for Va Tech and the overtime game for VA tech over Marshall and just general pooiness.

Clemson, FSU, and Virginia Techs defense are the only nationally relevant teams from the ACC. Not sold on Miami yet and definitely not sold on anyone else.

#35 Blackmagic

Blackmagic

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

He's a good player, but it's too early to fixate on a player or position. We have a lot of questions (like will Gross return or not) and positions of need for next year, but lets enjoy the season and hopefully a successful playoff run before we think about the draft and specific players. 

I rather have the team in the playoffs that another top 15 pick. The upcoming draft is loaded with OT, WR and TE. There are a few good corners, but I don't know about the safeties.

#36 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:59 AM

ACC says the 55-31 loss to ECU and the 15-10 win over ECU for Va Tech and the overtime game for VA tech over Marshall and just general pooiness.

Clemson, FSU, and Virginia Techs defense are the only nationally relevant teams from the ACC. Not sold on Miami yet and definitely not sold on anyone else.

I think Miami's D is legit. Granted they faced mediocre offenses thus far but they've been stout and dominant up front. They get after the QB quite well and stuff the run. The secondary has yet to be tested however.

Their offense might just help them win the ACC. Morris is a game manager but The Hurricanes' core of young RBs and WRs bail him out of crappy situations.

#37 micnificent28

micnificent28

HUDDLER

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

I think it depends on need. D millner was projected top five and he wasn't even good. Just an athletic corner in my eyes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#38 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

Roby will be the 1st or 2nd corner off the board next year.

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

That Deion saying is old news. The NFL has changed. The needs for corners have increased. PP7 and Claiborne were top6 picks.

#40 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Think first pick will be on the offensive side of the ball this time ( maybe 2nd also), as we did the defense last year.We can't afford to overload the D and disregard the O next year,We need to get the Oline and WR help we need at the rookie rates and add what we need and can afford through FA.