Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Titans listening to offers for Kenny Britt

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

AE and Fua
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

C'mon guys. Let's not get carried away. Sure we might want to upgrade our WR corp. But let's not give away draft picks for guys who have injury concerns, questionable brains, and character concerns.

Ginn Jr. is earning respect. Lafell is still a reliable option. Olsen is still Olsen. Smitty is still a viable #1. We have plenty of options, let's not add a loopy doopy to a group that is still working on its identity.

OR...a 5th for a possible #1WR would be a steal. Unfortunately, Britt would need to turn himself around completely to ever become a #1. That story hardly ever works in the NFL.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

LaFell has showed up for 1 game dont get out of hand you LaFell nut huggers

I like #11 as much as anyone else but where was he week 1 and 2

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

LaFell has showed up for 1 game dont get out of hand you LaFell nut huggers

I like #11 as much as anyone else but where was he week 1 and 2

Putting up roughly the same stats as you and I. You can't blame the Giants for forgetting about him.

Posted · Report post

FIFY

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

C'mon guys. Let's not get carried away. Sure we might want to upgrade our WR corp. But let's not give away draft picks for guys who have injury concerns, questionable brains, and character concerns.

Ginn Jr. is earning respect. Lafell is still a reliable option. Olsen is still Olsen. Smitty is still a viable #1. We have plenty of options, let's not add a loopy doopy to a group that is still working on its identity.

OR...a 5th for a possible #1WR would be a steal. Unfortunately, Britt would need to turn himself around completely to ever become a #1. That story hardly ever works in the NFL.

LaFell is a reliable receiver every 1 out of 3 games. I want a reliable receiver every games.

Posted · Report post

You see who we have on the roster now, thats who we will have come game 16 (unless someone goes down and we sign someone off the street). Your not going to see any trades coming this way this year for us. I think D G is done with the main roster at this time and will not pull any deals at this point. He doesn't appear to be a knee jerk guy that trades just to trade without a big reason to have to.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

LaFell is a reliable receiver every 1 out of 3 games. I want a reliable receiver every games.

It has already been shown that Lafell has been open plenty of times in the first two games. Just because he doesn't get targets, does not mean he isn't doing his job.

Way too many of you quantify a players success on stats alone. But hey, this is the Huddle.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Is Britt the one who's had a lot of off field trouble?

JR doesn't sign guys like that... Bellicheat will take him...

Posted · Report post

Not worth the trouble.

Posted · Report post

It has already been shown that Lafell has been open plenty of times in the first two games. Just because he doesn't get targets, does not mean he isn't doing his job.

Way too many of you quantify a players success on stats alone. But hey, this is the Huddle.

4 years now and has shown very little that he can take the next step.

Posted · Report post

4 years now and has shown very little that he can take the next step.

Yea, I'm going to listen to someone that calls him Lafail.

He has great hands, run good routes, blocks, and does everything asked of him. It is his stats that you have a problem with. Cuz all other areas, he is pretty good at doing.

If he got targeted more, his stats would improve. But hey, I guess that is his fault.

No WR is going to look good if he doesn't get the ball. But that wouldn't fit your argument.
1 person likes this