Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So 31-7 Chiefs. Does this change your opinion?

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dont get me wrong, 1-2 is still better than 0-3 but seeing the Chiefs dominate the Giants 31-7 makes me re think my over abundance of joy after we shut out the Giants last week. Ofcourse im not saying I am back in doom and gloom fire Rivera mode, but for now I will have to put a asterisk on the Giants win until I see what we do in the coming weeks.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Chiefs are a good team.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

I guess we're gonna find out next week

Posted · Report post

Doesn't change my opinion.  The Giants are a bad team...we beat up on a bad team like we we're supposed to.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We knew the Chiefs were good and the Giants sucked so nothing has changed. It was the expected outcome.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I knew this was gonna pop up.

Posted · Report post

Chiefs are a great team and they followed exactly what we did. Focus on the pass rush and and play tight man.

Posted · Report post

Good teams beat the bad teams like they are supposed to without playing down to the level of their competition.

As others have said, these next two games will tell us all we need to know about our own team.
9 people like this

Posted · Report post

Chiefs scored a touchdown less and allowed a touchdown more. Shows the Giants are pretty bad, but the win is still a win. I think we're beginning to see that the Seahawks are among the best in the league and the Bills arensurprisingly good too, so I think the closeness of our losses says a lot. Cards actually are looking pretty ok, so I think next week will speak volumes about where we are at.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think we dominated more than the Chiefs did.

but like most have said these next couple of games we need to win to see if it was a fluke performance.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Giants may end up with the #1 overall pick.

Posted · Report post

these two topics need to be merged.....

Posted · Report post

We could have dropped 50 on the Giants, but Rivera let off and showed mercy.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Game was closer than 31-7, but like someone else said we'll find out in a week.  Cardinals and Bucs both look fucking dreadful.  And we should beat the Rams at home.  That's three of our four next games we absolutely have no excuse in losing.  We can definitely beat the Vikings as well but they're much better than 1-3.

Posted · Report post

Nah. The Chiefs did what they were suppose to do....

Posted · Report post

doesn't change my opinion.

almost every season carolina looks all world against a team that is all nothing.

Posted · Report post

The Giants are who we thought they were.

Posted · Report post

No. We pounded the shyt out of a bad team. That is what good teams do.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Chiefs are a good team.

This. Don't see why the Chiefs killing the Giants should make our win against them last week any less impressive. The Chiefs are good this year. It's not like the Jags murdered the Giants this week - then I'd be worried.

Posted · Report post

No. I wish people would shut up about this stupidity.

Posted · Report post

Doesn't change my opinion. The Giants are a bad team...we beat up on a bad team like we we're supposed to.

I agree

by the way who is the girl in your sig. my lord
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Dont get me wrong, 1-2 is still better than 0-3 but seeing the Chiefs dominate the Giants 31-7 makes me re think my over abundance of joy after we shut out the Giants last week. Ofcourse im not saying I am back in doom and gloom fire Rivera mode, but for now I will have to put a asterisk on the Giants win until I see what we do in the coming weeks.

We sacked Eli seven times, they got to
Him three.

Who was saying the chiefs D Was so superior to ours???

Posted · Report post

Not really just because the Giants were in the game for most of the game. The scores ugly but its not like they came out and dominated (like we did). Giants are bad, sure. But they're not Jacksonville.

Posted · Report post

It doesn't change anything.  The Giants are not good and we pounded them.  That is what good teams do.  Good teams also win the close ones about 50% of the time, and that is something we haven't done yet.  Great teams win the majority of close ones. 

If we win a couple of close ones over the next few games, then I will feel we have turned a corner.  Nothing about today's result changed that feeling at all. 

Posted · Report post

If the Chiefs' defense is supposed to be superior to ours, why was the margin of victory only 24? They should have had more than our 38, right? Only makes sense ................................

^^^^ no one take this seriously, please

Haven't changed my mind at all. The Panthers can win games. We prepare and play to win the game as a complete team, despite what some here post. I don't care by how much. I don't care against who, although some would be sweeter than others. When they win it goes in this column -> W, not in this column -> L.