Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So 31-7 Chiefs. Does this change your opinion?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

If the Chiefs' defense is supposed to be superior to ours, why was the margin of victory only 24? They should have had more than our 38, right? Only makes sense ................................

^^^^ no one take this seriously, please

Haven't changed my mind at all. The Panthers can win games. We prepare and play to win the game as a complete team, despite what some here post. I don't care by how much. I don't care against who, although some would be sweeter than others. When they win it goes in this column -> W, not in this column -> L.

Posted

Dont get me wrong, 1-2 is still better than 0-3 but seeing the Chiefs dominate the Giants 31-7 makes me re think my over abundance of joy after we shut out the Giants last week. Ofcourse im not saying I am back in doom and gloom fire Rivera mode, but for now I will have to put a asterisk on the Giants win until I see what we do in the coming weeks.

We almost beat 4-0 Seattle and 2-2 Bills...I think the success is going to rely on  O-line & D-line ... If we can continue to have top 2 rushing attack and the D-line can pressure with only 4 man rush, then we will win a lot of games. 

Posted

if we consider the 3-0 chiefs almost as good as us because of the score i'm down with that

1 person likes this

Posted

We have some pitiful teams comin up on our schedule.  Hoping the good teams beat bad teams stuff holds up, cause we have a lot of points to score in the next few weeks

Posted

the chiefs scored their final 14 points inside the last six minutes of the game.  the giants put up much more of a fight against them than us.

Posted

Because one of the undefeated teams in the NFL beat the Giants, makes our win worthless? That's an idiotic idea.  Plus the Giants morale was probably crushed after we destroyed them.We should be 3-0, bottom line.

Posted

Gaints have pretty much given up....When they played us they still had a glimmer of hope since they were only 0-2 and their division was staying pretty tight....now with them being 0-3 after us they feel like they have nothing to play for now.  They gave up and it will still a pretty close game by the way it played out not the by the final score....We held them to what 18 total yards in a half...We're good...So the Bills beat up on the Ravens.....so does that make that L any better.....no...haha.....A win is a win is a win...and L is  L is a L.  That's why we play the game boys....We'll be fine...KEEP POUNDING...

Posted

we didn't just beat the Giants, we kicked them in the nuts..  we'll make the playoffs with 10 wins.

Posted

Eh the game was 10-7 with 1 minute left in the third quarter

1 person likes this

Posted

Dont get me wrong, 1-2 is still better than 0-3 but seeing the Chiefs dominate the Giants 31-7 makes me re think my over abundance of joy after we shut out the Giants last week. Ofcourse im not saying I am back in doom and gloom fire Rivera mode, but for now I will have to put a asterisk on the Giants win until I see what we do in the coming weeks.

Now if you take away the seven from the Giants and give it to the Chiefs you get 38-0.

We did it better so no, my opinion of the victory remains the same.

Posted

WHat is the record of teams the week after they lost to Rivera?

I bet its not very good.

Posted

No.