Photo
- - - - -

Scouting the Cardinals (Observations from TBvsARI)

Best Answer BelgianPantherFan, 30 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

Pro Football Focus @PFF now

When throwing at Patrick Peterson yesterday Mike Glennon scored a 0.0 QB rating on 8 targets.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:53 AM   Best Answer

Pro Football Focus @PFF now

When throwing at Patrick Peterson yesterday Mike Glennon scored a 0.0 QB rating on 8 targets.

#32 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,505 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

The cardinals were down 10-0 at half and scored all their points in the 4th quarter.  While I know we have had troubles containing folks in the second half, Palmer tends to struggle late if he struggles early and faces a big pass rush.  He did little with Oakland last year against us and with the exception of Fitz doesn't have big weapons so really we should match up pretty well.

#33 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

here's your scouting report: the cardinals fuging suck

their offensive line is sieve and carson palmer is terrible. all their linebackers are dead. they have dansby, peterson, fitzgerald, then 49 people named mike.

if the panthers blow that game then most of the bandwagoners that thought the giants win meant something are going to vanish, so it's a win win for me tbqh

#34 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

The same Peterson that 89 made his bitch?

two years ago, which was his first regular season game.  that makes zero sense, and btw, we lost that game.

#35 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

This is a crucial game.  We HAVE to come out and play with that fire that we had in the Giant game.   If we come out flat and blow this game.  It will be SSDD.  Same poo Different Day. (Year)

Cam hasn't won after a bye.  Let's hope he doesn't come out flat like he did against Tennessee a couple years ago.

If Ron's job was on the line every week, there aren't too many teams outside of Denver that could fug with us.

#36 OriginalPantherDan

OriginalPantherDan

Fan in Richmond, VA

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Kraken is in Palmers head

Game over.

And his ribcage

#37 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,134 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

dont throw to peterson is all i can say

#38 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,156 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

If Ron's job was on the line every week, there aren't too many teams outside of Denver that could fug with us.

I hear that

#39 !stUp

!stUp

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationPlotting Against The Falcons

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

He is remembering me that kid in Deliverance..

LOL!! I would add that he also looks likes Napoleon Dynamite with a bad haircut.

#40 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,904 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Arizona has a decent veteran O-Line that seems to be underperforming half of the time. We could cause problems.

#41 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,119 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

Arizona has a decent veteran O-Line that seems to be underperforming half of the time. We could cause problems.

Losing Cooper hurt them pretty bad. From everything I have read on their boards offensive-line seems to be their biggest weakness and they are flat out just not going to cut it. Should be another feeding frenzy for our front 7 and I expect Palmer to throw some interceptions. 

#42 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,085 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Losing Cooper hurt them pretty bad. From everything I have read on their boards offensive-line seems to be their biggest weakness and they are flat out just not going to cut it. Should be another feeding frenzy for our front 7 and I expect Palmer to throw some interceptions.

I feel like every team out side of a few are confident in their oline. Doesnt seem like there are elite olines in this league

#43 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,823 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

from pff's AZ@TB refocused:

Glennon’s Debut

We had to get there eventually. The raw statistics don’t look great. Glennon completed just 55.8% of his passes, throwing for 193 yards and a score while throwing two interceptions. The grades look even worse, with the rookie earning a -6.4 grade for his first action in the NFL. Though he was 18 of 22 on passes thrown under 10 yards in the air, on passes that traveled 10 or more he completed just 6 of 17 attempts for 83 yards and two picks. To make matters worse, the picks came with the game on the line late on and essentially proved to be the difference between the two sides. The Bucs didn’t ask Glennon to do too much until it was crunch time, and when they finally did he wasn’t up to the task.

.- Under pressure, Carson Palmer’s passer rating dropped to 16.5 in this game from 80.8 when not pressured.

https://www.profootb...-arz-tb-week-4/

understatement coming:

neither QB does well under pressure.

#44 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,488 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Their defensive front looked great against the run, their defense as a whole looks pretty good. Not too worried about their offense outside of fitz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.