Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Don't look now, Panthers are second in their division

51 posts in this topic

Posted

The Dirty Pigeons and Butt Pirates are struggling. This is a sign from the football deities people! After all the hype surrounding a specific secondary with a douche head coach, and an offense loaded with weapons and a weak-minded QB, and the crap pile of disrespect we received from every media outlet... we're fudging second in the division. We have an opportunity next week to close the gap and stay on The Taints' heels. Like I said after we started 0-2, it ain't over til it's over.

Posted

Didn't we end the season at 7-9 @2nd place in the division. Two steps forward, two steps back?

If we get above .500 then I'll start celebrating because then I think RR and the Panthers will have turned a corner.

Posted

Cardinals are a lot tougher on the road normally. Lets not forget they recently beat a 3-1 Lions team

Posted

Cardinals are a lot tougher on the road normally. Lets not forget they recently beat a 3-1 Lions team

That defense is pretty stout. Cam is gonna have his hands full since they're strong against the run BUT Palmer isn't exactly Brady, especially when there's pressure. This is a very winnable game for us. If our D-Line can hit him hard for 2 quarters at least, I think that'll be enough to silence Fitzgerald.

Posted

Its going to take more than blowing out an 0-4 giants team for me to believe we are a play off team with rivera as hc. If we can at least come out of october with at least a 4-3 record only then I think we'll have a shot

Posted

2nd in the division without playing any divisional games. Dont choke.

Question.

If we sweep the saints, but they have an overall better record than us, do we win the division or does the best record in the division wins? In other words, does overall record matter, or does the divisional record matter?

Based on the answer we could be practically 0-0

embarrassing question.

1 person likes this

Posted

If we don't win every game that you have mentioned then I will continue to be in the non-believer camp when it comes to Rivera. There is not an elite QB or defense in that entire list of opponents.

Posted

embarrassing question.

But my 2nd grade teacher told me that there are no such things as stupid questions and i should be never embarrased to ask.

Are you telling me that i have been living a lie my entire life?   lol

yeah a stupid question.

Posted

Make haste everyone! Knock on some WOOD!

I'll be knocking on my wood every time that pass rush goes after Carson Palmer

1 person likes this

Posted

Huddle crowd: Zod! Zod! What is best about the October schedule?

Zod: To crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

:)

Posted

@ Cardinals (2-2)

@ Vikings (1-3)

Rams (1-3)

@ Bucs (0-4)

Too much parity in this league for us to simply go on a 4-0 run. Would be amazing if we did but most of these will have us as a slight favorite.

We have talent but none of those teams are a cakewalk.

Posted

It's there for the taking this year... if Rivera can't lead this team to the playoffs then it's clearly time to move on.