Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Don't look now, Panthers are second in their division

51 posts in this topic

Posted

we HAVE to win these 4 beacuse the next 4 will show what kind of team we are. falcons,niners,pats and fins

Posted

I agree. This game Sunday is a must win. We've got a chance to salvage this season and build on the momentum from week three. It's really now or never. Lose and we all but concede the division to the saints and any shot to make a playoff run....

UGH, we really should be 3-0 right now, it's sickening isn't it? :/

Posted

Give them nothing. But take from them everything.

"HA-OOH!", "HA-OOH!", "HA-OOH!"

Posted

We need to get to .500 for the first time since Jan 2009......WE can do it.....KEEP POUNDING

Posted

We've reached the point where we have enough talent on this team to beat the lesser teams in the NFL. We're looking at a stretch of games that we should win, just like at the end of last season.

What worries me is that one, or a handful of players, can cause us to lose a game we should win. Josh Norman is the prime suspect, as his horrible play against KC last season, and the Bills this season, caused losses. Armond Smith is another guy who worries me. He kicked a Raven player in the crotch and was ejected, and was so absent minded this season that he ran out of bounds twice in a row drawing penalties both times. I'm not going to go through the full list of players who could screw up our chances to beat some of these lesser teams, but there are enough of them to really worry me.

Ron PLEASE coach up our screw up players and make them understand they'll be cut if they cause a fight or play without thinking.

Posted

2-2 her we come.....Motto win 2 more.....KEEP POUNDING!!!

Posted

One game at a time...

gty_One_day_at_a_time_tv_reunion_thg_120

Damn Schneider was creepy.  Reminds me of a certain Huddler...

Posted

What a strange NFL season this has been. It is the kind of season that just might allow for a previously 0-2 team to make the playoffs.

With a record of 1-2, the Panthers are second in their division and definitely still in the playoff hunt.

Yep, same as last year.

Posted

We just need the eye of the tiger like this guy, run around in circles to overcome a 20-3 deficit, and then we can win every game.post-14356-0-99350500-1380600662.jpg

Posted

We just need the eye of the tiger like this guy, run around in circles to overcome a 20-3 deficit, and then we can win every game.

post-14356-0-99350500-1380600662.jpg

Posted

We will lose vs the Cardinals. 

The Cards are my brother's team so..

NO WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOSE! WE MUST BEAT THEM! EAT THEM! DESTROY THEM!

NUKE THEM!

Posted

Dear Friend,

It is Monday morning coming off a bye week that was preceded by this Panther team destroying a NY Giant team led by a 2 time Superbowl winning QB.  This team can go on the road, and do to the Cardinals, the same thing they did to the Giants.  I fully expect for that to happen next Sunday.  I respect your opinion and have no problem with your glass being half empty but mine, on the other hand, is half full.  And by the time game time comes around on Sunday, I, and many other individuals on this board will have glasses that are 100% full.  Most will contain various forms of adult libations but they will be full all the same.

Panthers 42

Cardinals 10 

Are you like me now?