Photo
- - - - -

Welp, a lesson learned by the NFL thanks to the Bucs...

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#61 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,116 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

He still runs a blitz on the victory formation lol. You had the whole game to try and win dipshit, have some class for fugs sake. I'm not sure how Schiano even fits his head inside any of these stadiums with such an inflated ego.

#62 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

He still runs a blitz on the victory formation lol. You had the whole game to try and win dipshit, have some class for fugs sake. I'm not sure how Schiano even fits his head inside any of these stadiums with such an inflated ego.

ok good i thought i was the only one that saw that. jesus this guy is classless.

#63 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,814 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

ok good i thought i was the only one that saw that. jesus this guy is classless.

what would be great would be to  fake a victory formation on them and then drop another TD on them.

#64 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,958 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

And so how would you explain Jacksonville compared to us as well then?

Jacksonville is a fair comparison... and there's no comparison.

#65 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

this is what happens when your first 8 choices turn you down.

Damn was it really 8?? Lol

#66 jopie87

jopie87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationStanton, Ca

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Other than attacking when the other team is just downing the ball. I don't have an issue with him.
Benching Freeman isn't a big deal, Freeman is awful. Being a disciplinarian isn't a bad thing either, no one has an issue with Coughlin in NY most of the time, and he has a similar demeanor. Same with Billicheck in England. He may not be the best coach, but there's plenty of other people in the league just like him.

#67 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

this is what happens when your first 8 choices turn you down.

Being turned down by your first eight choices is is what happens when your team is run by the Glazers.

#68 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

Other than attacking when the other team is just downing the ball. I don't have an issue with him.
Benching Freeman isn't a big deal, Freeman is awful. Being a disciplinarian isn't a bad thing either, no one has an issue with Coughlin in NY most of the time, and he has a similar demeanor. Same with Billicheck in England. He may not be the best coach, but there's plenty of other people in the league just like him.

Not really.

Coaching college kids on scholarship is a very different thing from leading grown men who are getting paid.

Greg Schiano may be able to do the former. He has no clue how to do the latter.

#69 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Tony Dungy is also a disciplinarian, but always treated his players with respect. Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Schiano seems like a disciplinarian and a dick.

#70 BigBoss

BigBoss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Ron Rivera is our coach. We don't have much room for laughing.

#71 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,814 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Damn was it really 8?? Lol

maybe more...

Before hiring Schiano, Tampa Bay talked with Oregon head coach Chip Kelly but those talks collapsed early Monday.

The Bucs also talked to former NFL head coaches Brad Childress and Marty Schottenheimer; Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski; Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Jerry Gray; Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer; Green Bay quarterbacks coach Tom Clements; and former Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin, who accepted the head coaching opening with the Dolphins.

An 11th known candidate, ex-Dallas Cowboys coach and current Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips, canceled a scheduled interview with the Bucs that would have taken place while the Texans were in the playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/n...g-schiano-coach

#72 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,814 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Ron Rivera is our coach. We don't have much room for laughing.

when the lockerroom looks like theirs does...yeah, there's room for it.

schiano is a putz and a bully.

rivera may not be the best game manager (well, ok...he sucks), but at least the guys on the team like him and are heading in a positive direction.

schiano's team is looking like some bad sopa opera.

hard knocks would consider it a ratings bonanza.

#73 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

Isn't he the tool that had his team attacking quarterbacks on kneel downs last season because it worked like one time in college?

#74 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,814 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

Isn't he the tool that had his team attacking quarterbacks on kneel downs last season because it worked like one time in college?

and still doing it.

#75 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,116 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

You know things are bad when you can take the spotlight away from Rex Ryan and the Jets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.