Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryon Bell- How awesome is this?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

Great story.  He put up some good effort this past game hopefully it continues..

Posted

Dude is playing a ton of GTAV. I managed to ****** a spot on his friends list when he tweeted about his gamertag or something.

plays ALOT lol

Nice I got on his list too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

I've told my story before but Bell has always been kind to my family. For what we pay him, and what it cost us to acquire him....I think we are getting a good deal. Every team needs players like him to function under the salary cap.

So this is why you clearly refuse to blame the offensive line, because you would have to mention Byron Bell who is a poo stain on this team. Let me guess, you didn't get Cam's autograph, or he blew you off now you're mad.

Posted

Btw, fug you Byron Bell.

Posted

So this is why you clearly refuse to blame the offensive line, because you would have to mention Byron Bell who is a poo stain on this team. Let me guess, you didn't get Cam's autograph, or he blew you off now you're mad.

Are you stalking me? You come off as unstable. I'm blocking you do not quote me again.

Posted

John Hurley, where the hell were you act for yesterday's game!!!!

Posted

Bell looked like he did on most Sundays today - terrible. He wouldn't even make most rosters as a back up.

Posted

Are you stalking me? You come off as unstable. I'm blocking you do not quote me again.

Stalking you? PLEASE. I'm bringing attention to your idiotic statements, you have yet to come up with a legitimate rebuttal.