Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neverlosethefeeling

Bringing Barner and Stewart into the mix

84 posts in this topic

Barner is one of these guy's replacements. Either Stew or D Will are gone after this year.

Just once this season I'd like to see a formation with Cam, Tolbert, DeAngelo, Stewart, Barner and Armond Smith all in the backfield at the same time. It would be insane.

Yea but it will be a penalty because Armond will run out of bounds 

If Stewart can stay healthy, Stew and Barner would be a sick combo. But he can't stay healthy and never will stay healthy. Get rid of both the high priced dudes and build a solid line so we can just use a 3rd rounder on a replacement.

If Stewart can stay healthy, Stew and Barner would be a sick combo. But he can't stay healthy and never will stay healthy. Get rid of both the high priced dudes and build a solid line so we can just use a 3rd rounder on a replacement.

Barner is not high priced, unless you are talking about williams?

Yea but it will be a penalty because Armond will run out of bounds

Haha, although all of the refs have been fugging up that call this year. Those dumbasses apparently don't know that the league dropped the "immediate" part of returning to the field.

Barner is not high priced, unless you are talking about williams?

i were

Read J.Jones tweet....says Stew is still far away from seeing the field so what him and Person are saying don't mesh.We need to carry on like he won't be game ready this season. He may be one tweak away from

calling 2013 a wash.

Meh, as long as he's ready for November, I don't care if he takes another week or two to heal.

the defense could line up 4 linemen 4 linebackers and 3 safeties, so no.

backyard games are so fun!!

You are devoid of an imagination then.

D-Lo has always been better when he gets 18-25 carries a game. Splitting carries does not do D-Lo any favors

1 person likes this

Glad we're getting Barner and Stewart back..

I'm a little worried about fumbles from the new guys though. (Stewart is new to the season and has not really had game time in a long time). Dwill has already dropped the rock that cost us game and I fully believe that he will not drop the rock again. I'm not confident that our rookie rb and our rb that just had surgury, will protect the ball like Dwill, as we move forward.

Williams has 2 fumbles in 3 games....

I get your point about lack of recent reps but at the same time Williams has had his issues yet you paint him as Mr. No Fumble while they have been out.