Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Panthers suck

222 posts in this topic

you want philly's dick so bad you can't stand it you fat sissy 

3 people like this

you want philly's dick so bad you can't stand it you fat sissy

So posting a few pics from his public pics is"wanting his dick"?

Well then with him posting all my FB pics, my work info, photoshopping a match,com profile with more pics, creating meme from additional visits to my other FB page, he must really not just want the dick, but for me to pull some d!ildos out of his purse to use while he rides it! Great point! I had a feeling with all his preoccupation with my weight and all he wanted it!

damn i was in halfway decent shape back then. i need to get back in the gym, the last two years of full-time school and taco bell has taken its toll

This guy makes me miss some of the old buc trolls.  Even the falcon idiots.  

You're a racist Spaniard.

And bro, it's ok to exhale now. I know a thing or two about sucking in the gut.

exhale nothing.

he's a mirdle man.

man-girdle-20121.jpeg

3 people like this

Actually I plan to join a crossfit gym down the street from me, so in preparation I've been doing stuff like wide stance box squats and power cleans. But my knees are perfectly fine, I've never neglected my legs like some of the big guys at gym that workout in pants since they have toothpick legs.

Don't do crossfit. Crossfit is for dad-moms and women with masculinity issues.
1 person likes this

damn i was in halfway decent shape back then. i need to get back in the gym, the last two years of full-time school and taco bell has taken its toll

I got you phillyb. I'll PM you with some stuff so you can get back into awesome dad shape.
1 person likes this

dat zumba tho

1 person likes this

I got you phillyb. I'll PM you with some stuff so you can get back into awesome dad shape.

i have a gym membership and i love working out, but with 60 hours a week at work, full-time school, grad school prep, and a friggin 4-month-old there are simply not enough hours in the day to do anything extracurricular.

i really need to start eating better too but god damn if i don't just love sour cream on everything.

Funny how MIA you have been as the Super Bowl Favorite Falcons implode. I guess a home game against terrible Jets that just lost their WRs is an easy enough game for you to poo back up!?

I don't really come here that much during the regular season (stalk my post history; you know you wanna). I was MIA during 13-3 as well.

Also, you look like a land whale in your photo and I can see the PTSD in your dog's face.

1 person likes this