Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers suck

222 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone goes from suicide watch to thinking they're SB favorites after beating an impotent 0 win imploding Giants, something the Chiefs did led by Alex Smith. Lol

Time to take out a full page ad guaranteeing a SB again!

Ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, the beatdown from the Panthers was the impetus for the implosion? Of course not, you're a Saints fan so you never stop to think about anything. Oh, and sorry for the use of such big words like "impetus"…the school system in NOLA likely didn't prepare you for such language flourishes…sorry again.

Posted

Panthers have some Super fans! Nice Capri pants PhillyB!

555891_215920161903469_550343681_n.jpg

-cue SCP purse comment.

You posted a picture of your forearm and Rob Ryan in Home Depot. Your forearm looks like a beached albino sperm whale. Your yard is the size of a postage stamp. And apparently you were trying to have sex with some of the neighborhood youth there in Metarie buy offering them free rides in the car your dad bought you. Was this before he took you to Italy? Nah, fug a damn purse.
6 people like this

Posted

Ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, the beatdown from the Panthers was the impetus for the implosion? Of course not, you're a Saints fan so you never stop to think about anything. Oh, and sorry for the use of such big words like "impetus"…the school system in NOLA likely didn't prepare you for such language flourishes…sorry again.

My schooling started in Spain and I have never been to a public school. My high school had 35 national merit semi finalist, 3 National achievement finalists, and 4 Hispanic scholar finalist this year and is in list of top 100 private high schools in the nation, which I followed by college at Loyola. Where does your school rank? The fact you consider impetus a big word, I would guess were talking about public school?

Posted

yeah you're clearly new here

somebody give him the alejandro backstory

Posted

My schooling started in Spain and I have never been to a public school. My high school had 35 national merit semi finalist, 3 National achievement finalists, and 4 Hispanic scholar finalist this year and is in list of top 100 private high schools in the nation, which I followed by college at Loyola. Where does your school rank? The fact you consider impetus a big word, I would guess were talking about public school?

5 people like this

Posted

ill always root for this team and i will hope we win every single game from here on out.

but my expectations are pretty much gone now. Ill hope for the best but realize the worst is more likely. Changes are coming to Carolina though, that is certain.

Major roster/coaching changes, like we expect, will not take place until the end of the season. It will be irrelevant if it happens during the season.

This means next week outcome becomes irrelevant also. So check mate.

We all know that if we win its all bs.

There will be people predicting 14-2 here although we all know that is fake hype. We all know deep inside that, from experience, it means nothing. Been there, nothing changed.

I cant see myself not rooting for my team.

I forgot how it feels to wake up to a PantherVIctory monday of high expectations.

Maybe i will feel better tomorrow. Today sucks.

He's a Taints fan, jackass, and the Panthers have a 0% chance of making the playoffs. Thanks for playing.

Posted

My schooling started in Spain and I have never been to a public school. My high school had 35 National Merit  semi finalist, 3 National Achievement finalists, and 4 Hispanic Scholar finalist this year and is in a/the list of top 100 private high schools in the nation, which I followed by college at Loyola. Where does your school rank? The fact you consider impetus a big word, I would guess were talking about public school?

I take it you were none of these when you were there?

Posted

I take it you were none of these when you were there?

This thread is about the Panthers suck, not me, don't ruin my thread,

Posted

you did that when you made it

Posted

You talk all this smack, but your probably in the back room of you mom's FEMA single wide trailer eating cheetos watching Duck Dynasty reruns......

Posted

Actually we had 32 semi finalists my year and I was one. I sure my deep google search stalkers should be able to find it and use the pic for more super-spectacular and completely original memes. Oops, I didn't capitalize again, red ink me again!

Well, typos are normally ignored, but when you are desperately trying to imply that you are smarter than someone & then present that implication with multiple grammatical errors, you get called on it... Just for being a dick.

Also, when you are called on your grammatical errors, you shouldn't try to deflect it by deliberately not capitalizing something, challenging someone to call it again, while missing the other mistake you made thus proving you're a dick AND an asshat.

Posted

This thread is about the Panthers suck, not me, don't ruin my thread,

LOL! Gotta edit your posts a little quic... Wait... You're fat, only quick thing you do is putting ham & a quart of mayo on a lettuce leaf & calling it a salad...

1 person likes this