Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers suck

222 posts in this topic

Posted

And I guess the Saints are such world-beaters because they beat the imploding Buccaneers, Cardinals (who nearly got beat by the imploding Buccaneers), and the 1-3 Falcons--which they would've lost if Matty Melt hadn't thrown the game-losing INT or whatever it was in the redzone.  LOL go eat a dick fatass.

Posted

My schooling started in Spain and I have never been to a public school. My high school had 35 national merit semi finalist, 3 National achievement finalists, and 4 Hispanic scholar finalist this year and is in list of top 100 private high schools in the nation, which I followed by college at Loyola. Where does your school rank? The fact you consider impetus a big word, I would guess were talking about public school?

Congratulations, you're still a goddamn idiot.  Mommy and Daddy must be ashamed they spent all that money on a fuging reject.

Posted

Then again, he's the guy that posts making fun of my briefcase being LV being feminine, yet travels wearing a MURSE and white with blue square Capri pants! LMFAO

Dude, that's a whole lotta laughing to laugh your fat ass off. I call bullsht.

Posted

All that matter is the Saints have two guaranteed loses this year playing the Panthers. Yeah the Saints have an ogre for a DC and a pill popping douche bag for a coach. The Saints will flame out just like the Cowgirls last year, I am not worried.

Posted

saints still suck and alice still doesn't know what a vagina feels like

3 people like this

Posted

Your fanbase didn't exist before 2005 and your IQ is no higher than 25.  The only reason you're allowed near your keyboard is because your mother feels bad for not swallowing.  In fact, your bottom lip should finish the job so the rest of us don't have to experience your drivel, you god damn waste of resources.

1 person likes this

Posted

4-0

Posted

one win for each of your chins

2 people like this

Posted

one win for each of your chins

Whoa.... easy!

nobody said they're going 16-0

5 people like this

Posted

4-0

4 = Total number of dates Dat Alice has had in his life

0 = Number of times he's touched vagina

2 people like this

Posted

4 - number of dicks alice likes to play with at once

0 - number of vajay jays he insists are in the room at any given time

1 person likes this

Posted

4 = Square footage of Alice's lawn

0 = Number of women other than his maid that have seen his stupid blue dog painting and pink bedazzled high tops.

5 people like this