Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Panthers suck

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
221 replies to this topic

#169 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

there's too much

#170 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Alice is fat, but doesn't think he is.

PhillyB does awesomely cool things on a daily basis.

That about covers it.

#171 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Those have to be at least D cups you got there Alice. When is the last time you were felt up?

#172 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Those have to be at least D cups you got there Alice. When is the last time you were felt up?

I just threw up a little in my mouth with that mental image

#173 PhillyB

PhillyB

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Just try not to warp the bar, ok?

i just pictured this and legit lol'd

#174 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

I would literally pay money to see video of Alejandro doing the WOD at his local Crossfit. That's not a joke, I would actually Paypal money to see you attempt Fight Gone Back or FIlthy 50.

#175 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

I would literally pay money to see video of Alejandro doing the WOD at his local Crossfit. That's not a joke, I would actually Paypal money to see you attempt Fight Gone Back or FIlthy 50.

I was thinking the same thing. But hearing agonal breathing from an obese carcass can be a little sickening.
If I thought I would die doing Murph, Alice doesn't have a chance.

#176 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

Alice is fat, but doesn't think he is.
PhillyB does awesomely cool things on a daily basis.

That about covers it.

So while I was vacationing in a Europe between France and Spain viewing the Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa, and other beautiful and historic attractions and eating at some of the best restaurants in the world, Philly was in some desert mudhole eating crap food from a Cantina spending the majority of his day on the huddle cause it sucked so bad.

Conclusion on the huddle, Philly does cool things.

Conclusion in reality, Philly is a poor loser doing peasant things only hillbilly mountain people in NC would even pretend to want to do.

#177 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

So while I was vacationing in a Europe between France and Spain viewing the Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa, and other beautiful and historic attractions and eating at some of the best restaurants in the world, Philly was in some desert mudhole eating crap food from a Cantina spending the majority of his day on the huddle cause it sucked so bad.

Conclusion in reality, Philly is a poor loser doing peasant things only hillbilly mountain people in NC would even pretend to want to do.

vacationing in a Europe? I've only vacationed in one Europe so you've got me beat there.
And Europe is meh. I think a great number of Americans will see the Eiffel tower at some point. After seeing the Mona Lisa, I wished I would have spent more time on the rest of the Louvre.
Few visit the Andes.

And if I recall correctly, you spent your time chasing down wifi signals because you didn't jailbreak your ipad and sent posts from the Huddle to your imaginary friends.

#178 PhillyB

PhillyB

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

people think it's cool because it implies a separation from the comforts and familiarity of our civilization and entrance into another world. viewing that mysterious "other" is a distinctly western fascination that continues to grab our attention and supply pieces to our life-long attempt to assemble the puzzle of understanding humanity.

meanwhile you are shipped with the rest of your rich parents' oversized luggage to snarf down expensive food because your rich parents can afford it and indulge in mani/pedi treatments before hitting up the local louis vittoin dealers. your "cultural experiences" are contrived and paid-for, impotent and as pallid as your fat, doused-in-baby-oil ass.

your inability to comprehend the difference compounds everything you have exposed yourself to be. you are a cloying, tepid milquetoast, day-old tea left on an old lady's counter.

Spoiler

#179 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

so this site thinks jerry jones is a good owner now i guess

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

eating at some of the best restaurants in the world, 

now i find this part hard to believe

#180 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

SUPPORTER