Jump to content


Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Panthers suck


  • Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#141 Big A

Big A

    SENIOR HUDDLER

  • Joined: 19-October 12
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 3,204
  • Reputation: 218
  • LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

I Trained under an ex pararescueman for eight months at a gym called SOFwods. I knock it because it has no linear goal and the client- to- program not program to client training program. You can't peak 24/7. in my opinion you need to lose waaaaay more weight before you attempt even a scaled metcon. That's not being sarcastic. Me being mean: you have no business being in a gym with free weights. Stick to your nautilus.


You got one issue with your statement, 80% of what I've always done is free weights and I've never used nautilus equipment other than a few times over 15 years ago. The other 20% is wire weight for back rows, butterflies and a few other things. It's funny you want to say I have no business around free weights when you just started like 45 days ago yourself. Cool story bro!

#142 PhillyB

PhillyB

    sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

  • Joined: 29-November 08
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 22,947
  • Reputation: 18,376
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

So basically as it all turns out, you're the out of shape loser with no life and poor diet. So all your little stories you made up were actually just personal stories of yours? Interesting!

 

 

The Huddle is his only social interaction. No social life.

 

bitch please. i spend my mornings discussing ontology and historiographic methods and foucauldian theory with my homies at university because there's no life like nerd life. i spend my afternoons eating black bean burritos at old towne draught house and drinking pints of pale ale and catching up with my football team on the carolina huddle dot com. i spend my evenings slinging bottles and talking poo about football with patrons from across the country and writing papers when it's slow and swearing at sportscenter and getting paid for all of it. i spend my weekends hitting movies and bars with buddies and helping my four-month-old to learn to stand wiping baby barf off my beat-ass jeans while i pray her first words are "fug the saints." i do best man poo in weddings and scroll the huddle on my phone during boring-ass bullshit baby showers my wife drags me to. i bounce off to foreign countries with some buddies every couple of months to climb mountains and bike across obscure hinterland and learn new languages and broaden my understanding of humanity and try to finally finish that friggin book. i drive a goddamn rattletrap volvo station wagon with a homer simpson sticker on the window that nixon probably rode in as a kid that wouldn't get me fifty bucks in an auction but i pack that motherfuger full of my buddies and go buy pizza and beer and sit around and watch football and yell at captain munnerlyn and drink tequila because it's hispanic awareness month and ron rivera needs all the mojo he can get. and every sweet once in a while my kid goes to sleep and stays asleep and i'm not tired and my wife's not pumping breast milk and watching dumb tv shows and i get some poon.

 

 

meanwhile you get sneakers in the mail and take pictures of your stomach and post it on opposing team's forums and let the two events compete for the highlight of your month.

 

gtfo



#143 P.I.A

P.I.A

    MEMBER

  • Joined: 12-October 12
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 522
  • Reputation: 285
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

You got one issue with your statement, 80% of what I've always done is free weights and I've never used nautilus equipment other than a few times over 15 years ago. The other 20% is wire weight for back rows, butterflies and a few other things. It's funny you want to say I have no business around free weights when you just started like 45 days ago yourself. Cool story bro!

I see you've been in the lounge and seen my powerlifting thread. Prepare yourself for itemized retorts.
1.
I really don't care what you believe when it comes to lifting because I've been lifting since my eighth grade year.
2.
I not only trained in crossfit, but I've trained under professional coachs in Olympic lifting, powerlifting and ive even taken precious college hours to get my CSCS and trainers license.
3.
My thread in the lounge is my motivation to train for my first powerlifting meet whilst training 16-19 hours a day to deploy overseas. What are you training for? Look good pictures for teh huddlerz?

#144 P.I.A

P.I.A

    MEMBER

  • Joined: 12-October 12
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 522
  • Reputation: 285
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Oh yeah. You don't even lift bro.

#145 Hawk

Hawk

    Banned

  • Joined: 24-November 08
  • posts: 15,399
  • Reputation: 1,894
Moderators

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

fugen alice...you fat *****...no wonder your legs are so manly strong....they've been carrying your fat ass around all these years.  I bet you have at least one real strong wrist too, no?

 

 

why are you going to bother getting in shape?  you sit in mom and dad's house all day trying to get into the maids gramma panties while your dog licks the jiff of your crab infested nut sack. sounds like a waste of time....in fact...I recommend you just sit back and relax and just keep getting fatter and fatter.  You'll be able to use that as a good excuse next time a storm blows through that poo hole town of yours and you don't want to go out and help your fellow man like a normal human being would.



#146 PhillyB

PhillyB

    sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

  • Joined: 29-November 08
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 22,947
  • Reputation: 18,376
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

What are you training for?

 
Spoiler


#147 Porn Shop Clerk

Porn Shop Clerk

    Honky

  • Joined: 22-January 09
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 17,247
  • Reputation: 4,031
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

So posting a few pics from his public pics is"wanting his dick"?

Well then with him posting all my FB pics, my work info, photoshopping a match,com profile with more pics, creating meme from additional visits to my other FB page, he must really not just want the dick, but for me to pull some d!ildos out of his purse to use while he rides it! Great point! I had a feeling with all his preoccupation with my weight and all he wanted it!

 

what he does is fuging hilarious.   what you do is a pale, unimaginative, pathetic imitation.  

 

you have never had a creative thought in your entire existence.  the best thing that's ever happened to you in your life is www.carolinahuddle.com



#148 Porn Shop Clerk

Porn Shop Clerk

    Honky

  • Joined: 22-January 09
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 17,247
  • Reputation: 4,031
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

The Huddle is his only social interaction. No social life.

 

the holy grail of hypocrisy



#149 P.I.A

P.I.A

    MEMBER

  • Joined: 12-October 12
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 522
  • Reputation: 285
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:02 PM


Spoiler

I lawled

#150 Big A

Big A

    SENIOR HUDDLER

  • Joined: 19-October 12
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 3,204
  • Reputation: 218
  • LocationNew Orleans
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

fugen alice...you fat *****...no wonder your legs are so manly strong....they've been carrying your fat ass around all these years. I bet you have at least one real strong wrist too, no?


why are you going to bother getting in shape? you sit in mom and dad's house all day trying to get into the maids gramma panties while your dog licks the jiff of your crab infested nut sack. sounds like a waste of time....in fact...I recommend you just sit back and relax and just keep getting fatter and fatter. You'll be able to use that as a good excuse next time a storm blows through that poo hole town of yours and you don't want to go out and help your fellow man like a normal human being would.


1379919_216810391814446_437658420_n.jpg


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users